Its never to late.

The next morning.
"Y/N." I heard my moms voice right as I was about to get up to get ready. "Ya, I'm awake." I said. She opened the door. "Honey I got a call from principal Nezu. He said that the students have today off because of the attack yesterday." Upon hearing this, I looked around my room processing. "Ok, well in that case. I'll take it slow this morning." I said. She smiled and nodded. "Ok, love you." She said while walking away. "Love you too." I responded.

I grabbed my phone and laid back in bed. I looked at some news about the attack. Looking at the time which was 6:30, I texted todoroki and Momo to see how they were doing.

[Group chat]
(Mr. DNA) Good morning guys.
(IcyHot) Morning, no school today.
(GM-C) Morning. How'd you guys sleep?
(Mr.DNA) I slept pretty good. Kinda want some more.
(IcyHot) Same. Momo what does your name stand for?
(GM-C) Game Mode Creative. Since I can make things.
(IcyHot) I see. So what are you guys doing right now?
(Mr.DNA) Just laying in bed, gonna take some time to get up.
(IcyHot) Hey, do you think that it would be ok if I came over today? My dad is gone ALL DAY. So I probably should be in the clear.
(Mr.DNA) Um, ya. Just let me double check with my parents. What time are you thinking?
(IcyHot) Maybe around like 10-ish. I'm still laying in bed too.
(GM-C) I don't think I have any plans today, so can I come too?
(Mr.DNA) Ya, just let me double check.
(IcyHot) Ok, bye.
(GM-C) See you later, bye.
(Mr.DNA) Bye guys.

I stayed laying in bed. So they are gonna come over? And they are meeting my parents and know there identity's which seems kinda like a relief. With them knowing they can help me with some stress if I have any. I sat up. "(Sigh) Well I'm awake. So I guess just..... do whatever." I got out of bed and opened my curtain and window shade. I then went over to my closet. "I'll just stay in pajamas until a little before they get hear." I said and went over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I then got a text from Todoroki. I looked at it while brushing.

(Icyhot) Hey, so since I'm awake and I don't entirely know what to do I might leave earlier. Just let me know if your parents are ok with it though.

I spat into the sink, and finished brushing my teeth. I then texted back.

(Mr.DNA) Ok. I'm going to ask right now.
(IcyHot) Ok.

I went down stairs and saw my dad sitting on the couch. "Hey dad." He looked at me. "Hey sport. How'd you sleep?" He asked. "Um pretty good. Actually um I have a question for you and mom." I said with my mom in the kitchen listening. "What is it honey?" She asked. "So I texted my friends this morning to see kinda what they were gonna do today. And they both said that since they have nothing to do, if they could come over?" My mom and dad looked at me, and looked at each other. "And these are the friends who told you about us?" My mom asked. That kinda sounds weird for her to say. "Ya." I simply.

"Ok, well I don't see a problem with that. So ya they can come." My mom said. My heart lifted. "Thanks mom." I said. I then felt an arm around me. "And if there's a girl coming, I can tell you some pointers." My dad said joking. "DAD! It's not like that. We are just friends." I said. "Uh uh, sure." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes, and took out my phone. "What time are they coming?" My mom asked. I looked up. "They said around 10 but since they've kinda got nothing to do then they'll leave sooner." I said. She nodded. "Ok. Just make sure that they can find our house." I smiled "I will. They both should actually know where it is, but I'll send them the address just in case." I looked back at my phone.

[Group Chat]
(Mr. DNA) Guys my parents said that you can come. Just let me know when you leave.
(IcyHot) Yes! Ok well I'll eat breakfast soon and leave a little after that.
(Mr. DNA) Ok sounds good.
(GM-C) Ok, I'm eat and then probably shower. Then I'll leave.
(Mr.DNA) Ok
(IcyHot) Momo?
(GM-C) What?
(IcyHot) Can I join you? 😏
(Mr. DNA) Todoroki!!!
(GM-C) No, Sorry.
(IcyHot) Ok. Maybe next time?
(Mr.DNA) Todoroki, is this even you? You would never act like this.
(IcyHot) No it's mineta. OF COURSE ITS ME!! And come on it's not like you weren't thinking the same thing.
(Mr. DNA) Whatever. Anyway see you later. Momo enjoy your shower.
(GM-C) Thanks I will.