A New Rex

Y/N POV. Day before sports festival.
Last night was awesome. Seeing my lab was incredible. I almost just wanted to move down there. I walked into class. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey, Y/N" everyone said. Mr. Aizawa wasn't in the room yet. "Hey, since tomorrow is the sports festival, and the last two weeks we've all been working our butts off. How about we have a little bit of a party?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!. Don't worry everyone I'll buy the drinks!" Todorauki said. "Steal your dads card again?" Mina asked. "What no. I transferred some of his money to a Visa I bought myself." He said. "Todoroki, that's not very heroic. Or good hearted." Iida said. "Anyway where would we have the party?" Tokoyami asked. "I already got the location covered. Let's meet buy the innovation center after school." I said. "Oh, you gonna give us a tour?" Asui asked. "Yeah." I said.

The door opened, with Mr. Aizawa standing there. "Morning class." He said. I quickly went to my seat. "Throwing a party, eh?" He asked walking in. "Yeah, your welcome to join." I said. He looked at me. "Sure I'll join." He said. Some of the class gasped. "But only to make sure you guys don't get out of hand." He said with a glare.

"Now then. Today is the last day of training you can do. If you can pay attention in all of your classes today, and train as hard as you can today. I'll ease up a little at the party." He said. "Oh, and if any of you are interested in volunteering for The goose location at the Innovation center, go talk to principle Nezu during lunch." He said. I smiled.

The door opened again. "Ok, whos ready for some English?" Present Mic asked.

Lunch time.
The bell had just rang and Cementos left the class room. "Ok, wanna go talk to Principal Nezu now?" I asked todorauki. "Sure." He said and Momo, Deku, Mina, and Uraraka stood up too. "You all are going to volunteer?" Hakagure asked. "Yup."

"Agh, why waste you time at that stupid coffee shop?" Bakugo asked. I was gonna turn to say something but Deku already did. "Well, Kacchan. Because that "Stupid Coffee shop" was made with the mission of helping stop Human trafficking. Yes that is still a thing." He said. "And I am here to become a hero to help people, so if I can help stop human trafficking, then I'm already more of a hero than you. So how about you shut up, and go back to minding your own god damn business." I was surprised. Bakugou's face was priceless. He tched and we walked out.

"Sorry babe." Deku said to uraraka. "No don't be. It was actually, kind hot." Uraraka said. Deku blushed. "Well, I'm still hot regardless, right?" Deku asked. Uraraka, put her arm around deku. "Of course you are." She said and kissed him.

"Yeah I wasn't expecting that from you. But good on you to stand up to him." Momo said. We walked to principal Nezus office and knocked on the door. "Come in."

We opened the door. "Hello, we're here for Bella goose Volunteers." Momo said. "Ah yes." He said and got a stack of papers out. "So, you'll need to read these packets through. There due back by the end of the day." He said. "Ok, thanks." We said and grabbed a packet. "How'd you like your laboratory, Y/N?" He asked. I smiled. "It's amazing. Thanks so much. We're gonna have a party there tonight." I said. "Oh, trying to flex on us?" Todorauki asked. "I designed the room myself. I figured he would like to have friends down there so I made accommodations for that." Principle Nezu said. "Well if you designed it, im exited to see how it is." Deku said.

We left the room with our packets and headed to grab our lunch. We grabbed our lunch and went to the roof of the school. Momo gave everyone a pen, and we started to fill out our packets in between bites. Name, Y/N.. L/N, Date, May, 14...I continued to read through the packet. "This is not what I was expecting." Todoroki said. "Yeah,I was expecting my personal information. Not a Questionnaire." Deku said. "Well, it makes since though. We're not fully employed, and they would want people on there team with similar ideals though. So they know we are willing to fully commit to this." Momo said. "Hmm Hmm." I hummed and I continued to fill out the questions.