Practical exams Pt 1.

The next day.

I went to school. Mina seemed to be a little reserved around me. It wasnt a good impression huh?

Over the span of the day, I just let it be. But when it came to lunch....

I was on the roof. Going over some stuff on my laptop again. "Y/N." I looked up to Mina. She looked at me with some sadness. I closed my laptop. "They didnt like me all that much." I said. "No. They say you're a good guy. But it took you so long to finally meet them. And ive told them you've been busy with stuff with your parents. I never said anything about Ingen or the jets." Mina said. "But...." She continued. She looked up with tears in her eyes. "I think we should take a break." My heart sank. "Mina..." I said. "You have so much going on. And I do want to be with you. But i think we can both agree it's best if we wait until there's more time for just the two of us." She said. I felt my eyes water. But i understood. "Okay.." i said. But she came up and hugged me. "No matter what though. Just be careful." She said. I kept my hands at my side. "Okay." I said

After lunch we had our hero class, and our practical exams. Both me and mina were broken up. I guess.....
But we both kept quiet. And didnt want to make it seem like anything was wrong.

We got our hero costumes on, and headed out to the practical test center. When we got there, the entire facility was there. "Now then. Let's begin the last test." Mr. Aizawa said. "Remember it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then dont make any stupid mistakes." He said. "Why are all the teacher here?" Jiro asked. "I expect most of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing today." Mr Aizawa said. "We're fighting those big old metal robots!" Kaminari yelled happily. Minas energy changed with remembering camp. "Actually this years tests, will be completely different for various reasons." Principal Nezu said coming out of Mr. Aizawas scarf. "Your changing things?" Momo asked. "The tests now have a new focus. There will be hero work of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So hat does that mean? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be our esteemed U.A. Teachers." Principal Nezu said.

Everyone gasped. "We're fighting the teachers?" Ochako said. "Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships." Mr. Aizawa said. "Now we do have an odd number of students. Y/n was the one we had the hardest to figure out who to pair with." Mr. Aizawa said. "May i ask why?" I asked. He looked at me, and i knew my answer. Ingen, jets, and just everything i guess. "First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Agasint me." Mr. Aizawa said. "Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo." The two of them looked at each other shocked. "And their opponent is.." Mr Aizawa said. We heard a laugh from the sky, as All might landed infront of us. "I am here to fight!" All might said.

A few days ago.
The faculty was having a meeting. And they had made the teams. "Now.. Y/N." Mr. Aizawa said. "Everyone here knows his predicament." Principal Nezu said. "What's your analysis on him Aizawa?" All Might asked. "I've gotten a soft spot for him. And until his little air to air combat I made my first real mistake as a teacher. I let things slide with him. Looking back, not since the USJ has he really shown his capabilities in fighting. He might've done okay during the festival, but even then it seemed lack luster. Hes a smart kid, has good grades and seems to get along with everyone pretty well. But he's gotten to comfortable with things. His situation shouldn't be an excuse. So i even asked Hammond, and his parents. And they agree. Out of all of the students. Hes seemed to fall behind." Mr. Aizawa asked. "So how do we bounce him back up?" Midnight asked.

Current day.
Principal then announced the rest of the teams. "And now that we've done that, it's your turn Y/N." Mr. Aizawa said. "I first want to apologize for how soft it got with you. It definitely clouded some judgement. And there for your the one who will be pushed the hardest." He said. I gulped. "You will be paired with the fights agasint me, Nezu and All Might." He said. I looked at him. "What why?" I asked. The whole class gasped. "That's a bit much sir." Iida said. "Y/N hasn't really shown what he's capable of since the USJ, and a few times during the festival. But you've gotten sloppy. Your fighting ability has gotten weaker. This is how we are going to ground you back to heroing." Mr. Aizawa said. I knew he meant that figuratively and literally. And I couldn't help but agree with him. "Y/N's score will be based on his performance in each match. If you pass on two out of the three. You will pass." Principal Nezu said.