Fight training

It was the next day. We were in English class. Present Mic was the teacher. You were doing all right, kinda bored but otherwise ok. We had our main core classes in the morning. Then it was lunch. "Hey Y/N?" You turned around. "Hey todoroki." You grabbed you food and went to sit down. "So how are you doing so far today?" He asked. He seems to have kinda lighten up. "I'm doing ok. How about you?" We sat down together. "I'm... ok. I thought about what you said yesterday." I turned to him. "And... I think your right. I want to become a hero and your words, definitely hit me. I still got some stuff to think about." I smiled and kept eating. "Ok, well happy I can help."

After lunch, we then have our electives. Hero basic training. You were sitting in class, with your eyed closed. I'm kinda ready for school to be over. Then all of the sudden. "I am here." You opened your eyes. "Coming through the door like a hero!"
So he is a teacher here. This is gonna be cool. I hope today is ok. The other kids started gasping at All Might. Hey isn't that his silver age costume.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it as hero-ing 101." You kinda spaced for a minute. I don't know why but I got a bad feeling about today. "Today's lesson will pull no punches!" He pulled out a card that said "Battle".
"Fight training." Bakugou said with a smile. Uh oh

"Real combat?" Izuku asked.

All Might continued. "But on the keys of being a hero is looking good.... looking good!" He pointed towards the wall, as four containers came out holing five suitcases each, with on the them holding six. "These where designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." The whole class cheered.

"Get yourselves suited up. And then meet me at training ground beta!"
"Yes sir!"

Flashback
"Hey mom, I have to send in a request for my hero costume. Can you help me?" You asked in the living room. "Sure thing honey." She came and sat down next to you looking at the papers. "So what do you want you hero costume to be?"
"That's the thing, I don't know. My quirk is so unique, that I don't know what I want it to looking like. I know that it needs to be something, that won't rip when I transform, and will change with my body."
She nodded. "Well, that is kinda Tough, wait a minute, doesn't your hair change with your body?" You stopped and thought for a second.
"Actually ya, so all I need to do is designed it, and send them some of my hair to research. Thanks mom."
"Your welcome."

Flashback over
You were in the locker room changing. "Hey." You turned to todoroki. "Oh hey bro. How you doin?" "Not to bad. You?" "I'm ok. Don't know about you but, my gut it telling me that somethings gonna happen today in training." His eye brow lifted. "Really, about what?" You learned closer to him to whisper. "Something between Bakugou, and midoriya. Don't you think it's weird, that Bakugou charged at him the other day? He wouldn't have done that if they didn't know each other." Todoroki slightly nodded. "What are you gonna do about it?" "Well, I'll just watch and if I need to I'll help." He smiled. "You know, I wanted to say thank you for what you said the other day." I looked at him. I just finished putting my suit on. "What you said made me think a lot. But I still, don't want to use my left side." He said while holding his shoulder. "Hey man don't force your self. I was just saying what I thought. It's a healing process, mental wounds can cut deeper that physical. So just take your time." He nodded, and stuck of his hand. "Friends?" He asked. I smiled and took his hand. "Friends."
"Cmon we don't want to keep him waiting." Iida said.

We all walked out into the light. "They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!" I was walking beside todoroki out into the light. I looked over and looked at his suit.