Battles continues and what island?

The audience looked at the arena, talking about what they witness. "So Midoriya was eliminated at the quarter finals." Someone said. "Well thats what he gets for provoking that guy." Someone else said. "Do you think that was part of some plan." Another person said. The chatter amongst them seemed to drown out of todorokis ears as he was walking back to the changing room he was met with his father. "What's the matter? Not gonna tell me to get lost? You need to learn to control your left side. Its dangerous to release so much energy like that. But im glad your finally seeing reason. Now that youve abandoned your childish rebell-" "Im not seeing reason." Todoroki cut his dad off. "I haven't abandoned anything. For a man like you your a fool for thinking my feeling could just flip around. And for one instance out there, i forgot all about you." Todoroki said. Endeaver gasped. "But this is what did happen, and what's going to happen. One, if you so much as belittle my friends, say they are a bad influence i will be out of the house before youve finished your sentence. Two, ive only accepted that while this quirk is identical to yours, it is not your property. I am not your property. I am willing to use it and figure it out on my own. And im open to you teaching more about the quirk itself. But dont think for a second that im happily going down the path you have in mind for me. Is that clear?" Todoroki asked coldly and harshly at his father.

"A-as you wish." Endeavor said. And todoroki walked off.

Izuku laid on the bed in the nurses office. "The bones in your right arm were shattered. Im afraid it will never be the same as it was before." Recovery girl said. All Might gasped a little bit. "I need to remove the bone fragments or they'll get stuck in your joints. Ill heal you afterward." Recovery girl sighed. "You lit a fire under this child and pushed him too hard. Look at what hes done to make your proud. I dont like it one bit. Your going to far you hear. You and the boy. Dont praise him for what hes done today." Recovery girl said. All might sighed. Then the door suddenly burst open. "DEKU!!" Uraraka yelled with Iida tsu and mineta with her. All Might jumped. "You scared the crap outta me." He said. "Hello sir." Uraraka said. "Hes in no state for visitors." Recovery girl said.

"Hey guys. Shouldn't you be watching the matches?" Deku asked. "The stage was far too damaged, they're taking a break to fix it now." Iida said. "That match was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life midoriya." Mineta said shaking. Him and tsu battered a little bit. "Your much to noisy. I know your worried, but I've got to focus on surgery now." Recovery girl said. "Surgery?!" They all gasped. Uraraka looked at deku. "Can i, at least give him a kiss?" She asked. Recovery girl nodded, and the others went away. She went to dekus side and kissed his cheek. "Dont worry, ill be fine." He said. She smiled and walked out.

Deku looked at all might. "Im sorry." He said. All might turned to him. "I couldn't do what you asked of me." Deku said. "If i had shut up, and not say anything. I might've been able to beat him. But, I.." he stopped. "You todoroki to realize something very important about himself. You and Y/N. You both have helped him change. You both have been there for him. Sure, maybe you should've been focused. But being there for each other, putting that over this festival has brought you closer together." All might said. "Im sorry. Whenever we were fighting... i was just so frustrated. I couldn't see the bigger picture. Im sorry." Izuku said. "Its true that the match didnt go the way how we wanted it too. And realizing where you went wrong wont change that. But, listen. Meddling where you dont technically have to. Is the essence of being a hero." All might said. Izuku laid there, whimpering with emotion and pain.

Y/N was up in the stands. It was IIda and the vine haired girl. Iida won quickly. "Ok, i better go." He said, and looked at todoroki. "Hey, ill make this one fun." I said giving him a fist bump. He gave one, but not very enthusiastic. He gave Mina a quick kiss and ran down to the arena.

Me and Tokoyami where facing off. "Begin!!" Mic yelled. "Dark shadow!" Tokoyami yelled as dark shadow emerged from his chest and came rushing at me. I quickly turned into a compy and ran as fast as i could dodging his attacks. Dark shadow can be a long, mid, and short range quirk. But if light is his weakness... I dodged another attack and jumped and transformed into todoroki and Made a n ice wall that cut off half the field, then i did three others and another layer around me.