Final round start.

We made it to the arena. Present mic was explaining some things until I wondered where Mina was. "No fucking way." I heard todoroki. I turned around to see all of our classes girls dressed in Cheerleader costumes. "Looks like class 1-A is going-" "Mic! Don't you finish that!" I heard over the speakers. We heard Kaminari and Mineta giggling. "What you tricked us!" Momo yelled.  Mina was looking a little embarrassed. "I was hoping to only where this kinda thing only for you. But.... Those twos story was really convincing." She said. "Well, at least we don't have to force to see skin. Right?" Uraraka joked with deku. The three of us looked at each other and nodded.

"Oh, you two better run." Mr. Aizawa said. They looked back to see Me, Deku, and Todoroki running at them full speed. "Ahhh!" They ran away. "Get back here you little shits!" Deku yelled. "Pikachu! I'll never trust you again!" Todoroki yelled. "You little pervs are fried, like a buttcheek on a stick!" I yelled. "What does that even mean?" Kaminari asked. "It's besides the point!" They ran around. Deku and todoroki went after Kaminari. I went after Mineta. He tried to grab one of his balls. I jumped grabbed his wrist, landed on my back and rolled and then threw him. "Ahhh!" He hit the ground. I ran over and threw him over to where deku and todoroki were holding Kaminari. Mineta hit Kaminari in the head and they fell back.

"That was too rough... oww." Kaminari said. "You two do anything like this again, and we're gonna deep fry your scotums! Are we clear!?" Todoroki asked. They nodded and ran away. "Wow, the power three saving the day from the perv twins." Aizawa said. I walked back over to Mina. "You ok?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah. Just embarrassed." She said. "You girls go get changed. We'll wait. Todoroki, this isn't the time for that." I looked over. "She's too cute not too!" Todoroki yelled back. He was hugging Momo and kissing her neck. "Dude, this is rated E for Everyone. That's not E." Deku said. They then went into the changing room.

"Man. I love her." Todoroki said. "We could tell." Me and Deku said. He rubbed his neck a little bit with a laugh. The girls came back out later. The three of us where next to our girlfriends. Giving the two pervs death stares.

"Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone! After there over, the 16 students from the top four teams will be ducking it out one one on in a tournament style fighting competition! I promise your not gonna wanna miss these match ups!" Mic said. "Aww yeah. Finally getting the chance to show what we're made of. I watch these finals every year and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima said. "So wait is it always a tournament? I've actually never watched them." I said. Everyone looked at me weird. "Um yeah! But it's switched up every time. Last year I was a foam sword fighting match." Sero said. "Come closer and draw lots to see what your up against. The 16 participants of the finals have the choice to sit out of the side games if you want. I'll start with the first place team." Midnight said. Ojiro raised his hand. "Um excuse me. Sorry. But I'm with drawling." Everyone gasped. "What?! Ojiro." I said. "But you wouldn't be scouted." Izuku said. "It just wouldn't be right. I barley remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end. I think it was that guys quirk." He said. We looked at the guy with the long wavy purple hair.

"I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me." "Just think about this." Izuku said. "I have okay. Everyone gave there all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way. I don't wanna advance if I don't even remember how I got here. It wouldn't be fair." He said. I nodded. "Ok bro. I get it it's about your pride. I'd do the same if I was in your shoes." I said. "Nirengeki Shoda from class One B. I think I should withdraw for the same exact reason. Regardless of how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here. It would go against the values of the festival." The guys said. "Listen to theses guys! They're so manly!" Kirishima and todoroki said with teary eyes.

"Well this is interesting." Mic said. "Well it's up to Midnight to decide." Aizawa said. "This sort of talk is incredibly naive, my boys. That's turns me on." Me, Izuku, Todoroki, and Aizawa each snorted at that. "Shoda! Ojiro! You're withdrawn!" She said. "Bro, you ok?" Mic asked. "I wasn't expecting that!" Aizawa said dying laughing.