What actually happened.

18 years ago
Tim and sarah where pacing. They where waiting for the results to come back. The door opened. The doctor nodded. "It's positive. It-" they looked at each other. She jumped on him. "Oh ho ho! We're gonna have a kid!" Tim said. They were laughing. Then he walked into the room.

"Hey guys. What's all the fuss about?" He asked in a curious but also kinda annoyed tone. "Oh, ugh" Sarah looked at tim. He shrugged. "Sarah is pregnant." Tim said. His eyes lit up in a happy, but a little bit of a dark kind of way. "Really? That's exciting. So you probably didn't time right?" He said teasing Tim. Tim sighed. "Yes.." he said sounding defeated. "Well, I got some work to get back to and I'm happy for you guys," he said. And walked back to his lad. Tim and Sarah both looked at each other. "So, you think it was ok we told him?" She asked him. "Maybe....." Tim sighed.

The man, was Tim's other brother. Henry. Henry Y/N. But Henry changed his name. To Henry Dodgeson. And he has always been...... unethical, he's always been the kind of person to get results, no matter what. Even if he has to kill. He has never killed, but he hasn't been super trustworthy.

So when we told him about us being pregnant, we were cautious. Because, he knows about mine and Sarah's quirks. And how "Perfect" there are for a "Perfect" quirk. And he actually fully believes and supports quirk marriages. He is very smart, but just isn't the greatest person.

Through the nine months of us waiting. He was being super just.. stalky. Always counting down the days. He was more excited that me the actual dad. And one day while he was out, I had a feeling in my gut. To check his lab. And I've always trusted my gut. So I checked his lab. And it was looking pretty normal. But after looking more. I found a hidden room.

I opened the door. I turned on the light. My eyes widened. He has been stalking Sarah since before me and her met. He had tracked her down, and had actually configured our meet up. I didn't think it was configured. I thought it was fate, because she is the love of my life. And he also new of her quirk. Even before she meet him. And he knew of hour quirks combined could do. He accounted for mutations.

I start to hyper ventilate. We need to leave! I turned around. Henry was standing there. "Tim...." He looked evil. I looked around, as he slowly walked forward. "Tim.... This isn't-" I punched him in the face. I did wrestling for two years in high school. So he's out for a while. I then also called Jake.

"Jake! Henry- he-" "I Know! I know! I was cleaning out his room and he- It's crazy! I'm planning away to get you guys out right away! I already called I island!" I smiled. "Thanks brother." I said. I got to Sarah. I told her everything. She was so scared, and two days later she went into labor, and little Y/N was born.

Henry was taken into custody. His room was checked and his stuff was taken out. And then one night. It happened.

"Attention I-island residents. We have a dangerous person loose. For your safety please go inside." We heard. Jake had a helicopter waiting for us. And Henry was in the loose. We were running to the helicopter. "TIM!!! GIVE ME THE BABY!!!!" He was running after us. Sarah got on the helicopter. I jumped on. The helicopter as it was taking off. And Henry tried to jump on and was grabbed by the robots. "I'll get the kid! I will!" He yelled as he was taken off. Then I could see him. And then there was a purple thing around him and he disappeared.

We went into hiding. As Y/N grew up and everything. I-island kept everything a secret. And so after all this time we thought it was safe to come out of hiding. But, my gut..... tells me differently.

(This is the jist of it. If you guys want it more detailed then I can do that. I am currently on a family vacation. But I'm not sure how much writing I'm gonna do. Today we went to the Titanic museum in Tennessee. So yeah. I hope you guys liked the chapter. Have a great time. And stay safe.)