Tough times, but it might be looking up.

"It was nice working with you kid. You've seen some hard stuff, and realized some hard stuff. But you handles it professionally." Hawks said. I sighed. "Yeah, thanks for being there with me." I said. "Of course kid." Hawks said and put his arm on my shoulder and walked with me to the helipad. "Have a good time back at school." Hawks said. "Thanks. See ya." I said and got into the helicopter. "Got everything? Dr. Lockwood." John said with a smile. I put on my hat and sat back. "Yes sir." I said and looked out the window. The helicopters engine got faster, and the helipad began to move out form under us.

The rest of my internship was great. It was very low key. Helping out with car crashes, lost purses. Very small things. But it was honestly nice. And I felt like I needed it after the first couple days. "The atrocoraptor is in the innovation center. It's being held in containment." John said. "Good." I said. "We have satellites focusing on traffic from the went coast of Costa Rica, and Mexico. Heading towards japan or heading by japan. We wont let this happen again." John said. "I think there only one way to truly ensure that." I said, with a very clear thought. "Before we do that, we should try to l;earn anything else." John said. "Ive got a plan set up, and it should be a couple weeks until i get results back." John said. "Ok." I said. "For now. You should be thinking about those jets. What are you gonna do with them?" "I dont know yet. I think id need some inspiration first." I said.

The following Monday, two days later. We were back at school. Everyone was discussing there weeks. I heard Mina talking to tsu and Jiro. Bakugos hair was combed down. "Now if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed. It was those three." Kaminari said. Yeah, the hero killer. John did everything to keep all dinosaur reports or anything under wraps. The beginning of the day went good. It was very chill, Mr. Aizawa did get a briefing from john, and my dad. He asked me if i needed anything, and how i was doing. "I'm doing good. Just.... Regretting my choice of seeing it." I said. "Hmm. Well, death is not pretty. Especially in a way like that." He said. I nodded.

Later during the hero basic training. We went out to one of the training areas. All might was there. Everyone was really liking my new suit. "It's so cool." Mina said. "And it definitely fits you very well. Where'd you get that hat?" Jiro said. "Hawks gave it to me." I said. "I am here! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's hero Basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Now then, listen carefully for what's to come. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training." All might said. "If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be as the USJ instead?" Iida asked. "Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said, this is a race. So prepare. You're about to step into field gamma!" All Might said.

All might explained the fields inner workings and how its laid out. I drifted off mentally. Going over everything that happened. This other me.... I'm going to find him. And tear off his head. "Young Y/N." All might said. I snapped back. "Oh, yeah?" I asked. All Might looked at me. And he seemed to recognize something. "First group get to your places. Y/N, can i speak with you?" He asked. "Oh, someone's in trouble." Kaminari said, and Todoroki kicked his shin. "Young L/N. I heard about what happened." He whispered. I sighed. "I completely understand having a grudge. But please, dont let it consume you. You're too young." He whispered. "I'm too young to have an evil carbon copy of me." I said. He sighed. "Look. You know you're not alone. If you want you can sit this one out." He said. I sighed. "A hero can't let others suffer because of their internal struggles. It might be hard to push through, but I'm gonna do this." I said. All might smiled. "Good. You can do it on your own. Or with someone else." He said.

Izuku surprised everyone with what he could do. Even me. It's crazy how much he was able to take a different approach to one for all. everyone else went and it was cool to see them showing off what they learned. "Ok, Y/N. Your time to beat is 70 seconds. Get to your position." All might said. I went into the arena. "Ok, ready... go!" All might said, and pressed the timer. I quickly turned into a Pteroanodon, and used the nano tech to make jets on my back, and zoomed to all might position. "50 seconds" Roy said in my ear. I closed my wings a little and went faster. "20 seconds." Roy said. I saw all might and quickly made my way down and landed. "You made it with 8 seconds to spare." All might said. I transformed back. "That new suit is incredible." He said. "Thank you sir." I said. "After class, come talk with me. Since you know, it's time for you and Midoriya to know the whole truth. Take your time with telling them though." He said. I knew he was talking about one for all. I nodded, and transformed back and flew back to the school. Everyone got back into the changing room. I was sitting in there waiting. Just pondering.