I love you, but im gonna beat you.

In a hospital room, a woman with white hair was watching the TV. She saw her son in a way she'd never thought she'd see him. Her eyes were watering and she loved him dearly. She's todorokis mom. With her is his older brother and sister. They were watching the tournament. "Man, he's changed a lot." Said his older brother. "Yeah. But, it's in how he acts. He's been more lively. But I know that he's still that todorokis we know. Just, a little bit different." His older sister said.

Me, izuku and Mina sat back down after helping clear the ice. Todoroki came back up with Momo having looked like he's cried. I gave a small sigh and tried to comfort him. "Ok, now that the ice is melted from the last match,we can continue on. Welcome these new competitors!" Mic announced. "My dad.." I heard todoroki say. I turned to him. Completely tuning out the match. "He's.... Still an ass. Saying that you guys my "Friends" are holding me back. And during that fight with shinso." He said. "Begin!"

"I just, couldn't..... I couldn't not be mad. I couldn't not...." "He's immobilized! That's all folks." We looked, as Kaminari lost the match. "You tried your best Pikachu!" I heard todoroki yell. He was smiling, for a second. "I couldn't do that. I couldn't take a second to just forget about it and....." he stopped. "I don't know dude." He said. "Hey, me, izuku and Momo know. We know what you've been through. And we are gonna be here for you. Your sister, your older brother. Your mom. They will see your doing better than you were. In terms of happiness. But they also know what you've been through and they will stand by you. Your dad doesn't need to be by your side if you have some many people already." I said. He smiled.

The finals continued. The next match was hastume trying to be Phil swift and make a commercial. But the match after that, we me and Mina. "Good luck you guys." Everyone said to us. Walking next to each other, on our way to the waiting rooms. "So. You gonna go easy on me?" I asked. "No. Are you?" She asked. I smiled. "Love you." I said. "Love you too." She said and we walked away heading to the rooms. I wanted to stop by the bathroom first, but I turned a corner. "Your those lost scientists kid right?" I heard a familiar menacing voice. "I came over to your house, remember?" I asked endeavor. "Oh, yes. May I ask, why do you insist on promoting shotos behavior?" He asked. "Promoting? That's an interesting way of looking at it. The way I see it, is that he's able to be the way he's always wanted. All me, and our other friends have done, is make him feel like a kid. Make him feel like he's able to have fun. Given him the feeling and courage to have a fucking life." I said.

Endeavor tched. "You want him to use his fire, we'll he's not you. It's his power. He can use it on his terms. Plus, your lucky I don't go public with your little trail and errors of making the "perfect quirk" and your treatment your him." His eyes seems a little shook, but he kept his composure. "It's not my job to do that. Karmas already got it's plan. But what I am going to do is help my friend find who he is, and be there for him. Unlike you." I said and walked away.

God. I just..... I don't even have the words. Fucking diabolical, Psychopath, 2 braincelled, twat, with a heart of glacier and a soul of cancer. God... just.... FUCK!

I went pee, and went to my waiting room. Ok, just breathe. Your caught up in the middle of it. So, just don't think about it. Eventually it was time and I made my way to the arena. "Young L/N." I heard All Might behind me. "Hey all might." "I saw how you helped todoroki. Is he ok?" He asked. "He's fine." I said. He nodded. "Do good out there." He said. I nodded. "Where gonna charge right along for the fifth match." Mic said. Me and Mina walked out. "It's the son of the lost scientists, the guy who can become anything or anyone. It's Y/N L/N from the hero course!" Mic yelled. "Versus. Is there some kinda purpose for those things on her head. From the same class, and lovers, Mina ashido!" The crowd went wild. I looked at Mina across the arena. "Let's go Y/N Let's go! Let's go Y/N let's go!" I heard. I saw Todoroki, Deku, my dad, Aizawa, Owen yelling. "Now lets ge-mmph" "Mina your a great student, and I thank you for being Y/N's girl. But show her how it's done dude! Do some of that DNA shit." Mr. Aizawa said.

Mina looked back. "Oh, it's like that?" Mina asked him. "Hey, bros before.... Yeah. Bros first. Bro code rule." Mr. Aizawa said. "Will you stop?!" Mic asked him. Mina looked back at me. "Fifth match.. Begin!" I turned into a compy and ran at her. "Oh, that's just un fair." Mina said. Smaller and faster target. I ran around as se did attack a few times but was keeping her distance. I then jumped on to her foot and crawled up her pants. "Ahh! Hey!" I then turned into Sheldon and slithered around. Mina fell down and was crawling around trying to get me out of her clothes. "Y/N, you did not just turn into a snake!" She yelled. I went around her thighs, familiarizing my self for a later date. "You little shit." Mina reach and found the end of my tail. She tried to pull me out. Since I was right there. Licking splickity. Mina yelped and let go of my tail.

Mr. Aizawa was laughing hysterically. Todoroki and Y/N's dad where cheering him on. Deku was speechless. Momo, was a little red. Everyone was looking at this scene.

I found my way around her waist and popped my head out of her shirt top. Herrow. Mina looked at me and looked a bit nervous but knew it was me. "You licked that on purpose." She said. I just booked her nose. She grabbed my and pulled my out of her shirt top and threw me. I transformed back. She was shaking her self because it felt weird. "What'd you think?" I asked In a tone. "I'll tell you later." She said and charged me. I whipped around and grabbed her wrist and pinned her down. She looked at me and gave me a wink. Did I just unlock a kink?

"Mina has been immobilized. Y/N is the winner!" midnight said. I got up and Mina punched my shoulder. We went back to find stands and said hi to Momo who was going to her match.

Her match. Didn't go that well. She was up against Tokoyami. And he overwhelmed her, and pushed her back. The match was over in like 30 seconds. "Babe! Your ok. You've done great!" Todoroki said. Momo looked over and gave a smile, but I could tell she's not happy.

"Ok let's see who we've got next. The seventh match included two completely redundant quirks! One of the thems a passionate manly fighter of steel. The hero courses Testsutetsu Testustesu! Versus, a passionate man,y fighter of Rock! The her courses Ejiro Kirishima!" I looked down. "Oh this one's gonna be a Doozy." I said. "Ok dude. Brawl out! Begin!" Mr. Aizawa said. The two ran at each other. "We'll this is gonna drag on for a while, wait... where deku?" Todorokis asked. I also noticed that urarak was gone. "Well let's walk around for a bit. She's probably feeling pretty freaked about her fighting bakugo." I said. He nodded and we went out.

We walked around for a bit. When we got back kirishimas and Tetsutetsus fight was a draw. Next was Bakugous and urarakas fight. Deku looked pretty nervous.

(I don't know what happened. I thought I had finished the chapter, but I guess not? I don't know. But I fixed it.)