Quirk Manifestation

You were laying in bed, tossing and turning trying to fall back to sleep. You did this for about an hour, then looked at the time. Your clock said 9:34. Holy crap I slept in. Well I did go to bed pretty late last night. You then got up and went to the bathroom.
After that you took off you pajamas and put on your work clothes. A white undershirt, then a flannel, pants, belt, socks and then boots. After you got dressed, you brushed your teeth quick, then grabbed your coat, hat and headed out side.

You opened the door to Jake standing there. "Hey uncle Jake." "Hey Y/N, I was just about to come and wake you up." He said with a smile. You then walked out of the camper and stood at his side. "You ready to do some diggin?" He then asked. "You bet. Did you guys find anything new?" You asked almost jumping up and down.  "Nope not yet. But today I got a good feeling." You looked at him and put your hands on your humps and said," you say that everyday." He then chuckled and the two of you started walking to were you parents were.

"Morning Mom, Morning Dad!" Your voice carried through the small open tent. "He-hey, how you doin kiddo?" Your dad asked with his big beardy smile. "Good, I slept in a little bit." You say fiddling your fingers. "That's ok, hey we're just talking and we were gonna go try to dig in a new spot where some of the others found this." He said grabbing, tooth about 6 inches long.
"Woah, is this a T-Rex tooth?" You asked while admiring it. "Yup and we think there could possibly a full skeleton, do you wanna come help us?". You nearly dropped the tooth hearing this and gave a big smile and said "YES!"

Time skip

"Oh Dad, Dad, I found something." You were looking down and through the sand, you could make out what looked like a bone. "Ok kiddo, I'm comin." He said as he got up off the ground and came over to were you were digging. You pushed away the sand with your hand, and then blew on the area. "Oh, yup that's something. It looks like a Vertebrae, good find kiddo." He said, patted your back, and headed back to his spot. "Thanks dad." You said not looking up, focused on exposing more of the fossil.

3hrs Later
You stood up and looked around. You were on top of a little plateau looking over the area where the area that the tents and campers were set, up like a base. You looked up to the sun beating down on you. And a couple of birds flying over head.
It's was a warmer day, roughly 70 degrees, but you felt comfortable in your attire.

You then felt that weird feeling again, like something is trying to activate. I keep felling this way. Could it be my quirk?
You shrugged it of an then looked over to the fossil you have been working on most of the day. You placed your hand on it feeling accomplished. Then it hit again. Ugh ok, I'm gonna go tell dad what going on. You started walking and you head started to feel weird, your vision fussy, body feeling weird, and then you passed out.

3rd person
"Y/N!" Jake ran towards you on laying on the ground. The rest of the people ran towards you. "TIM! TIM! IT'S Y/N!"
Your dad then ran to your side, holding you. "Y/N, uh go get some water!" He yelled to the others. He looked down at you when all of the sudden he noticed, your skin changing. He then placed you down and got back. " Everyone get back!" He orderd. "Tim what's going on?" Your mother ran beside him seeing you on the ground, who then ran towards you going to pick you up"No stay BA-" then your body went too 3 times the size ripping you clothes. Your mom gasped walking back to her husband. "Could is be his Quirk?" "Maybe? We'll have to take a blood sample." He said. Walking towards you slowly.
He walked around your head and saw the impossible. Laying was a triceratops. A real triceratops, and he could hear it breathing. "Tim, is that Y-Y/N?" Your mom asked. He then nodded looked at her and said "I think it's his quirk." She then smiled and put her hand on your face which had 3 horns on it, a frill, and a beak like mouth.

She smiled, and began to cry, then your body started to shrink going back to its original form. " huh, Y/N you mom picked up your head and set it on her lap. She felt you face trying to see if you'll wake up.

Y/N P.O.V
You felt your head on something soft. You opened your eyes and you were in your bed. You sat up, and rubbed your eyes. You felt like something felt different. You looked and you were back in your pajamas. "Y/N!" You looked to your right and you saw your mom. "Hey mo-" she rushed and hugged you. "Oh, Y/N thank god your ok." She said in a shaky voice. "Ya I'm ok. What happened?" And as if on cue your dad, can in the door. "Hey kiddo, your quirk manifested." You looked at him wide eyed. "Really, or should I say quirks." Your jaw dropped "QUIRKS. As in multiple?" He smiled his beardy smile, and said. "Get dressed and come to the lab." I nodded and started getting ready.

You got some simple clothes on, t-shirt, sweat shirt, and pants. You ran to the lab, lifted the flap, and entered. "Hey Y/N you sure gave us a little scare, but it was quite ironic if you ask me." I looked at him confused and saw my dad at his computer. "Dad what is he talking about?" He looked at me and showed me a picture of a sleeping triceratops. "WOAH! Where'd you find this?" He smiled and put his hand on your shoulder. "That's you, your the triceratops sleeping." My eyes were as wide as they could go. Did I just here I'm correctly, this is me? I looked at the picture, Then looked up to see me dad laughing" haha, I thought that how'd you react. Ok so this is gonna take some explanation. We figured out what your quirk is and the applications it has. You wanna know?" Without missing a beat "Yes".