Stronger than she seems

"The eighth and final battle in the first round of matches. He was kind of a hot shot in middle school. And just look at the determined face. From the hero course, Katsuki bakugo. Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, and so is her entire friend group in the stands, Ochako uraraka!" Mic said. Uraraka looked in the stands to us all standing up with our thumbs up. "You got this!" Todoroki shouted. "Bakugou!" Deku yelled. "You hurt, go to rough in this fight, I'm gonna make sure you regret it!" Deku yelled. Bakugou tched.

"Let the eighth match Begin!" Mic yelled. Uraraka ran at Bakugou. "Giving up isn't an option for me!" She yelled. I remembered what deku said during the training battle. And saw Bakugou getting ready for an attack. She probably remembered that too. Bakugou sent an attack and uraraka tried to dodge. But she was covered in his smoke. Then Bakugou sent another attack at movement. Uraraka used her outer shirt as a diversion. She was about to touch him. But Bakugou sent another blast. "Look at that reaction time." Sero said. Uraraka went to attack again. But Bakugou sent an explosion, causing some of the cement to come up.

Iida, me, Momo, todoroki, and especially deku was looking mortified.

Attack after attack. Explosion after explosion. Uraraka kept going. And then I noticed something rise out of the explosion. Wha? I looked up. And I realized her plan. But at that point hero's in the stands where booing Bakugou. "The crowd in booing Bakugou. And honestly I kinda ag- Ahh, what the crap!" "Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro?" Mr. Aizawa said. "Because if your being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career."
"Uh, you ok dude?" I asked. "Even though I may have my favorites, I'm still a teacher. And Bakugous fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he's doing whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top." Mr. Aizawa said. I then looked up, and nudged todoroki. "I don't blame Bakugou for not noticing, but it's embarrassing for a pro to boo and not realize what's going on from the stands." I could hear Monoma say. He's not a bad guy when he's calm. Keeping low to the ground, and having his eyes on her, he didn't realize she was using broken up concrete. There was a bunch of floating concrete in the air. Uraraka yelled and released.

The concrete came plummeting down towards Bakugou. "A meteor shower!" Mic said. "Now you notice." Aizawa said. "Hey she had a plan all along!" Deku yelled. Bakugou began to raise his arm as uraraka charged him. Bakugou charged up an explosion at the debris. The shock of it blew the debris back up in the air and sent uraraka back. Everyone looked in shock. As deku looked mortified. Urarak tried to stand up again, but she fell trying to attack again. "Urarka is down!"

Midnight, went to check on her. "Uraraka is KO'd. Bakugou advances to the second round!" She said. The robots came and picked uraraka up and took her to recovery girl.

"And that's it for the first round! I was really pulling for her. I guess Bakugous moving on." "Your supposed to be on biased you know." Mr. Aizawa said. "Your one to talk! You kept cheering on your group of kids." He said. "Hey, it was funny. But Principal Nezu messaged me to stop. So, I'll stop. Sorry guys. But we can joke about e after the festival." Mr. Aizawa said. "Oh you've got to be kidding!" Mic said. "We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be back with more matches."

The 5 of us were going to the waiting room, since deku was up next and uraraka was probably in there. Bakugou came up the steps. "What are you doing here!?" He asked. "Well their up next. So you know, and gonna check on uraraka. Also congrats on winning your match. See you around." We said. "It was your idea wasnt it deku? That stupid desperate plan of hers. You would come up with something that annoying. If we end up-" "You're wrong." Deku said looking back at Bakugou. "That plan, uraraka came up with it all on her own. I didn't know anything about it. If that battle was harder than you thought it would be, then it's because of her strategy not mine." Deku said.

"Man I lost. Too bad." Uraraka said smiling, which had us all surprised. "Guess I got a little carried away at the end." She said. "You ok? Weren't you injured?" Deku asked. "Yeah, recovery girl took care of me. She was really careful not to drain my stamina to much though." She said. She seemed to happy. I motioned for everyone else to go. Deku stayed.

"Wha hoo!!!! We're about to see who the true winner is from the seventh match! Kirishima or Tetsutetsu!" Mic yelled. We rushed and saw them do an arm wrestling match. Kirishima was able to beat Tetsutetsu. "Yeah!!" Todoroki said. Then it was time for the second round. Deku had to go. And todoroki realized he was up next. He went back into the waiting room and deku headed towards the other one.

Then a foot came from a hallway. A man of fire. Endeavor. "Ah! Endeavor!" Deku yelled in surprise. "Ah, I was looking for you." Endeavor said. "Oh, hi. What are you doing back here?" Deku asked intimated by the giant hero. "I watched your fight against the brainwashing guy. Your power is pretty impressive. To create so much wind pressure just by flicking your fingers. It reminds my of another quirk. You seem to have much in common with All Might." Endeavor said. Deku got nervous but tried to keep his posture. "Oh, well. I guess I never thought about it that way. Sorry, but I should get going." Deku said and walked past him. Is it possible that endeavor knows about- No. he probably would've mentioned it. But he was able to see the similarities like Y/N did. But he's definitely one person I can't let find out about All Might secret. And todoroki would never tell him.

"It's my shotos duty to surpass all might as the number one hero. And his match with you, and the L/N's child will be a good testing ground for how much training he has left. But your friendship seems to be getting in the way of that. I don't care of you or L/N's connection with is. Hit him hard. Don't disgrace yourself or him by holding back." You guys are my friends and you've helped me, but I still feel like I'm tied down. Like I can't use it. "That's all I wanted to say. I apologize for nothing you." Endeavor said and began to walk away.

"Endeavor. I am not all Might." I said. "What? What are you t-" "And the same goes for todoroki. He may be your son, but he isn't you." I said glaring back at him. I then walked to the arena.

"I can feel the anticipation in the stadium! And that because the first rounds second match is gonna be epic!" Mic yelled. "It'd the guy who knew his last fight by a landslide and literally left half of the audience frozen. The hero courses: Shoto todoroki!" "And this kid almost walked out of his first match up but made a stunning come back by showing off some impressive moves! Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!" Mic yelled. "Ok kids. let's leave the brotherhood off the arena for a bit. I wanna see you both go all out. Make us proud gentlemen." Aizawa said.

The two stood on the arena.

On the other side of a TV screen some where. "Pay close attention to them, tomura Shigaraki. These two could prove to be Formidable obstacles to you one day." An ominous man said.

Izukus mom was crying walking her baby.

Everyone was ready for this fight.

"Both of the hero's in training have been front runners in the sports festival! But which one will advance to the next round?" They got into position. Y/N watched intently. "Begin!"

(Oh yeah i did. I uploaded and gave another banger with a cliff hanger. I'm so happy I'm finally at this point. I hope you guys are ready. I'm gonna be posting a lot more. I don't have a planned schedule but expect me to try to make up for lost time. Love you guys, hope school is going well. And see you guys. Bye!)