Sports festival end.

"The first year students have completed all of the events for the UA sports festival." Midnight said with all of the first year classes gathered. "Now its time to relax and enjoy the awards ceremony." She said. As fireworks and confetti were shot from the roof, and the top three contestants came up on podiums. Y/N was standing on the 1st place, todoroki on the second place, and bakugo on the third place. Bakugou was glaring up at me, pissed that i won. "Tenya IIda actually shares the third place award with Bakugo. But unfortunately he had to leave for family reasons." Midnight said.

"Now lets break out the hardware. Of course there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards." Midnight said with All Might laugh in the distance. "The worlds number one hero!" Midnight said as All Might landed. Ruining the dramatics. "So now that your here All Might, why dont you start the presentation." Midnight said. "Young Bakugo, congratulations." All Might said. Bakugo grabbed the medal out of his hands while still giving me a side eye. "Young Todoroki. Congratulations." All might said and put his medal on him. "Your friendship has shown to be pretty powerful. And youve shown it means a lot to you." All Might said. "Both Izuku ans Y/N have opened my eyes. Even more so now. My hope is to become a great hero like you one day. And i know that i need to settle things with someone to help me to get there." Todoroki said. All Might gave him a hug. "Trust yourself. And keep making me laugh." All might said. "Why yes sir." Todoroki said with a British accent. All Might came up to me. "Now, young L/N." He said. "You showed real courage and friendship today. You've shown great control of your quirk. And im excited to see what other dinosaurs you become in the future." He said. "Thank you sir. Do you have a dinosaur in mind?" I asked. "Hmm. Id have to go with Titanosaur. Such a magnificent creature and powerful creature, yet seems to have a gentle presence to it." He said. "Ill see what i can do about that." I said. He chuckled and put my meddle on me.

"Here, they are. The winners of this years sports festival!" All might said. "But listen closely. Any of you first years could've ended up standing on these podiums. Think about what you've done today. You've challenged each other. Learned, and climbed even closer toward your goals of being pros. I think the next generation of heroes is proving to be our most promising one yet." All Might said.

Then the awards ceremony was over. We got off the podiums and got changed. We then headed back to class, just before the day ended. "Nice work you guys. You have the next two days of school off the recuperate. Im sure the pros who watched the festival will wanna recruit some of you. Well look at the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest, you still have a lot of training." Mr Aizawa said. He left and we were able to leave. Iida was gone. "Did IIda talk you you guys?" I asked izuku and Ochako. "He did. He said his brother got hurt. So hes going to the hospital." Ochako said. "Ingenium got hurt. Well i hope hes ok." I said. "Yeah, we do too." Izuku said and we walked out. Mina put her arm under mine. "Since we have the next two days off, what do you want to do?" She asked. "Hmm, well. Your parents probably saw the festival. So id like to go and meet them, just so were acquainted." I said. "Oh yeah. My dad texted me earlier. He said he was hoping to meet you sometime soon." Mina said. "Ok. Well how about tomorrow? I can be at your house at, 11." I said. "Sure. " she said. Todoroki and momo walked with us. "My balls still ache." Todoroki said.

"Well, thats what you get. I got to deal with this." Izuku said with his right arm in a sling. "Oh yeah." We said. We made our way to the innovation center. "Well, im staying here. I wanna go over some thing, and check if anyone has any titanosaur fossils." I said. "Ok. Good bye bro." Todoroki said giving me a hug. "See you later." Izuku said side hugging me.

They left, and mina gave me a kiss before i walked into the center. I walked in and saw owen. "You did great today man." He said. "Thanks bro." He said with bailey coming up to get some pets. "What are you gonna do?" He asked. "Well, I'm gonna go over the indominus gene. Since I lost control today, I wanna see if I can do anything to stop that from happening again." I said. He nodded.

I went down to my lab. "Hello Y/N. Congratulations on the win." He said. "Thank you." I said going to my desk. "Mr. Hammond. Will be leaving InGen headquarters in 22 hours. You should get a full explanation of the situation before you have to go back to school." He said. "Ok. Thanks. But if he is the man who voiced you, i might want to change your name and voice." I said. I logged onto my laptop. I saw an email from one of uncle johns friends. It said which fossils he can give to me. "Oooh, Mosasoar Hoffmanni, and a tarchia." I said.

Mosasoar Hoffmanni is the largest Mosasoar species. 36 feet long. And weighing up to 10 tons. It was a Air breathing awaiting reptile. It didnt have gills. But its mass and speed it was theorized it was capable off. The impact of it alone could stun and kill any of its prey. As an ambush predator, that's useful.

Tarchia is a desert living ankylosaurs. Its heavily armored and has a nose that cools the air as it leaves its body. Being able to conserve the water that is in its body. The end of its tail is clubbed, weighing almost 50 pounds. My ankylosaur is good, but having another ankylosaurid dna would be good.

I sent him an email back saying that i would love to have the fossils. They would be useful for not only finding out the truth with old paleontology theories about them. But also for hero work. I sat back and took a breath in. And put the indominus gene in to the computer and pulled it up, with the hologram of the beast emerging. "Ok. So you work. Its just gonna get some getting used to all of the dna in it. But, lets take a look at what else we could do with this strand." I said, and made a digital copy. The oilers around my desk area and the walls can project holograms to work making a 3D model of things. And its not just limited to DNA. I could scam a train and pick it apart price by piece with the hologram. I kept the indom copy amd saved it for later. And instead brought out my spino gene that i had digitized. I put in the frog and snake DNA. Making it able to see heat, and be able to hide its own signature.

Spinosaurus  Aegyptiacus. It was one of the most controversial species when it was first found. The most iconic fossils found of the species we're actually destroyed during a bombing raid during world war 2. The genome i got was from a sail bone. This creature is really amazing. It has a long snout that looks like a crocodiles mouth. It was theorized to be quadrupedal. And the hologram confirms that. Its has a super long neck and a long tail that looks powerful for swimming.

I just added those two dna strands. Just as a start. Those two abilities are a good start, but i don't know how to continue. So I closed down my laptop and headed out. I walked up headed up and my parents were just coming out to head home.

Once i got home, i took a nice long shower. After today, it was much needed. I let the new worries of the day fall off my and go down the drain. I was happy that the sports festival was over. And wad ready for two days of nothing.

(So, its done. The sports festival is done. Im ready to show you guys what's next in store. And the spinosaur facts, were true. So it is a very controversial animal. Its being talked about every day. And the WWll fact is also true. But for the sake of the story. Im going to go with what is probably the most accurate depiction of it. And since spino is a interesting case, i wont really need to do that with other species. But i think it'll be cool to  have actual facts dropped in with dinosaurs. Ill work them into the story for explanation, or have them in these. But yeah. I hope you guys have a great day. Summer is either already, or just about here. Stay cool, and stay hydrated.)