USJ part 2.

"I regret everything!" I yelled. I could feel myself falling. Motioned, and looked like I was sitting with my legs crossed, I them looked at an imaginary watch on my left hand. "Woah, this is taking longer than I thought." I looked around and all I could see was black smoke all around me. Then a whole opened up under me and I could see the ground. I then exited the black smoke, and could see my surroundings. Ok I'm out. "Y/N!" I heard a voice. I looked around and saw todoroki standing there with some frozen villains. "Hey!" I turned into a pteranodon and flew over. I landed and transformed back. "Hey you good?" I asked. "Heh, ya you? You said something when you were being warped." I nodded. "I said I regret everything." He chuckled and turned back to the villains. "So what are you thinking?" I asked him. We turned around. "Well, i thought they would have elite criminals over power him, but these guys." We looked back. "Are just Amateurs." I nodded. We then turned around and walked through the Ice "Gallery" todoroki created. Then two more villains came after us. Todoroki froze them both. Wow. I just stood there and did nothing.

These guys are low-level thugs. Pawns. One of the guys todoroki frozen fell. Heh. I thought back to the villains we saw before we were warped. I'm thinking there's at least 3 to four villains who are truly dangerous. So, what he need is more info. I looked at todoroki who looked like he was thinking the same thing. "Listen well. If you stay frozen, your cells will slowly die, as your body succumbs to frostbite and hypothermia. And uncle Y/N over here has had a rough day so he needs to let out some stress." I smiled and turned into a Allosaurus. "Luckily for you, we wanna be heroes. So we'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty." I slowly opened my jaws, as if I'll chomp down on the villain. "But we can only do that if you tell us, how you plan to kill All Might. That's the only way you'll survive." He said, as a drop of drool fell on the villains head. "Ok all right. I'll tell you!" He screamed. I closed my jaws, and transformed back. "How?" I asked.

"The guys with the hands. He said that he had a plan to kill All Might. He didn't tell us how, but before the raid he showed off that big black bird freak. He said that this was the key to killing him." Me and Todoroki looked at each other. "What else did he say?" We asked. "Nothing." I transformed back into an Allo and roared. "WHAT ELSE DID HE SAY!!" Todoroki yelled. "Nothing I swear! He didn't say anything about it's quirk, or what the plan was. The only other thing he told us was to kill what ever kids were transported to us." I looked at todoroki. "Well, you get to survive." Todoroki said. I lowered my self and todoroki got on. "Let's find where mister Aizawa is." He said. I nodded, and turned into a trex, and roared. I sniffed the air and headed to where our teacher was.

"This is awesome." I heard todoroki say. I looked back to him. He had a huge smile on his face. He's like a little kid. "Look. get em" I looked back ahead. Some villains had seen us and were trying to attack us. I growled, and I felt a hand on the side of my neck. "Let's do this bro. Me and you." I heard him todoroki say. Ya! I lowered my head and gave a low roar. The todoroki jumped on my head and did a front flip, landing and freezing some them. Then I turned into a Pteranodon, and flew up. I turned into a anky and turned around so my back was facing the ground. COMING IN HOT! The villains looked up and shrieked. Todoroki jumped back and I hit the ground sending a shock wave shattering all the ice, and knocking the villains out.

"Ya good work. We should pick up the pace." Todoroki said. I nodded, and turned back into raptor. Todoroki got on and said. "YEE HAAA!!!" As we ran to where Mr Aizawa was.

After a little bit of running we could see where the fountain was. "Look all Might!" Todoroki said. I could see him we was being trapped by the bird monster. "Go Go!" Todoroki said. I ran as fast as I could, and then I could see Mydoriya running towards all might and the teleport guy in front of him. Then BOOOM!! "Get  the hell out of my way Deku!" Bakugou yelled. He grabbed the black mist guy and pinned him down, todoroki jumped off me and froze the bird monster. I ran past him and grabbed one of the arms of the monster with my jaws. "One of your poorly trained thugs told us you're here because you think you can kill All Might." Todoroki said. There he goes again. I pulled at the arm, then All Might was able to loosen him self out of the grip and jumped out, holding his side. Oh shit. Then Kirishima jumped at the hand villian guy. "Dam! That was gonna be cool!" He said. I shook my head.

I transformed back, and said. "The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." We all were staring at the Hand guy. He then turned. "Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you?" He asked. So the teleport guys is kurogiri. Gonna need to remember that since we'll probably be questioned. "You've gotten us into a real jam here." He finished.

"Heh, you got careless you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You use that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction, Thinking that made you safe. That why we missed." I don't know what I fear about him most his quirk or his intelligence. "But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? Your not Immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed." Kurogiri, groaned at tried to move. The Bakugou set some explosions on his neck armor. "Don't move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleaning you up for weeks." Bakugou finished. Holy shit dude. "Oh that doesn't sound very heroic." Kirishima said.

We all were looking at shigaraki. "They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids theses days really are incredible. They make us, the league of villains look like amateurs. And we can't have that." He then turned. "Nomu." He simply said, and the creature started screeching, and pulling its self out of the portal. Me and todoroki gasped at it still being able to move. It got it self out, and it's frozen leg and arm fell off. "How is that thing still moving?" Me and Midoriya both said. "Stay back everyone!" All Might said. Then the reminder ice on the creature broke, and a mass of muscles came out. It's regenerating? "What? I thought you said his power was shock absorption." All Might said. That's it. That's how they thought they could kill him. Since All Might quirk creates shock waves and air pressure, something like that could off set it. "I didn't say that was his only quirk." Shigaraki said. What?! "Nomu also possesses super-regeneration. He has been modified to take you one even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back." Shigaraki explained, and the nomu was completely healed and staring at us.

We got into our fighting stances. "Now, to free our method of escape." What? "Get him nomu." Shigaraki finished. Then a flash,  and huge gust of wind. We were blown a away from the wind, and Bakugou was next to us. "Kacchan? Whoa that's awesome you dodged him!" Midoriya said. No, he didn't. That was to fast of an attack for him to see coming. "Then how'd you get over here?" Kirishima asked. I looked ahead. "It should be obvious." We looked to see All Might, next to a wall and his sleeves gone. "All Might!" Midoriya said.

"These are kids, and you didn't hold back?" All Might asked. "I didn't have much of a choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides these kids are no angles. The plain looking one, he tried to kill me with a maxed out punch. What kind of "hero" does that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want. If you say it's for the sake of others. Well you know what All Might? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and other villainous? You think your the symbol of peace? Ha, you're just another government sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. I'll make sure the world understands that when your dead." Shigaraki said. "You're nothing but a lunatic. Criminals like you, who always try to make there actions sound Noble. But your only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right."

"We've got them out numbered." Todoroki started. "And kacchan found the mist guys weakness." Midoriya continued. "These guys may act really tough, but we can take them down know with All Mights help. Let's do this." Kirishima finished. I just looked on. "Don't attack." All Might said. "Get out of here." He continued. Todoroki got a little annoyed. "You would have been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me and an Y/N remember? You need our help." He said, I put my hand on his shoulder. "I thank you for your assistance, but this is different." All Might explained. He gave as a thumbs up. "It's gonna be all right. Just sit back and watch a pro at work." He said. Where's the popcorn. I'm trying to make myself feel better about the situation. I then heard midoriya say. "But your to hurt. Your bleeding. And your almost of out ti-" he said. Time.out of time? So he does know something.

We then looked on in anticipation for the up coming battle.

(All Little short, but I thought that this was ok. I hope you guys liked it.)