Internships, and the Air base.

After hawks asked me about wanting to join his internship or not. He gave me two days to think about. Which was the same time everyone else had to find out there internship choice. I was walking back to my lab when all Might stopped me. "Hello young L/N. May i talk to you?" He asked. "Sure, what's up?" I asked. "You've received an offer from a hero. My mentor, Gran Torino." He said. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Yes. He had an offer for young Midoriya as well. He knows about one for all. And since you do too, i thought maybe you would want to go with Young Midoriya." He said. "Oh, well thanks. I actually also just got a in person offer from "Hawks", so I'll think about it." I said. "Oh, you did. Thats great. He would be an excellent teacher." All Might said. "Well, its not that easy." I said.

I started to explain everything i got from john and research.

About 60 years ago, Japan wanted to have some sort of say with NATO. Now japan is in the Pacific Ocean, and NATO consists of Atlantic Nations. So japan wasn't eligible to join NATO. But, it was around that time that the global hero organization was founded. Now, japan wanted minimal say in this. But wanted perks of it. And the only way to do that was to show that had partnered with a company of one of the countries in GHO. The US. And Ingen is a US based company. So 50 years ago, it was the Ministry of heros of japan, and Ingen that partnered. Now with that, that meant that vehicles could go to certain places if they wanted.

But, Japan actually hasnt really used this at all over the span of 50 years. Just to be an honorary member of GHO. But there files are on Ingen data bases. Including the heros who work for them. Hawks is one of those heroes. They probably got wind of johns private jet, which is ingen payed for and built, coming to japan. And figured that hes talking to me. And so on, so Hawks wanting me to be his intern might be him trying to get intel one what's going on. Because ingen can see there stuff, but not the other way around.

"Oh, so your worried hes trying to get info on the islands and stuff?" All might asked. "Yeah. And since it can be considered a threat to society in japan, they probably wanna know what's a going on. Or just trying to find out why johns here. Or he might just actually want to be my teacher. But its too suspect to not worry." I said. he nodded. "Well, i hope you make your choice, and your ok with it, either way." He said.

I walked into the innovation center to see john, and told him about hawks. "Ah well. I figured they'd be a little suspicious of my appearance. Well, i can call them. And assure them that i am here for you." He said. "Ok thanks." I said. And i went to go to my lab. "Im here. You git it?" My dad asked john. "The purchase is complete." He said. My dad jumped up and down. "Yes!!!!" He said. "What, what happened?" I asked. "You know that conspiracy theory of a US air base on japan i told you about?" He asked. "Yeah?" "Well, its real. And the US called him since he was here and asked if he wanted it, because they didnt want it anymore." He said. "Just now?" I asked. "Yup. The top general im friends with went through some old files to clear stuff out, and he found it. He talked to the president, and they agreed as long as a US company bought it. They didnt care. So i bought it." He said.

"So, you wanna go with me soon?" He asked. "Oh, well i gotta think about internships.

i then explained his the situation.

"Oh, well. I mean, if you go with him. Maybe he'd be up to go to the air base. I mean its in Ingen hands now." My dad said. "I do gotta call them though too. Let's put a reign check on this for tomorrow." John said. I finally went down to my lab. I saw all of the boxes with fossils I haven't gotten DNA from. I sighed and texted uncle jake an apology since I haven't shown my appreciation for him to bring them down to my lab, and be the one to source them.

I opened them up, then took a dna strand. I realized i didnt have much of an displaying area in my lab, which has tons of space. I better let Nezu know i want display cases for these. Hes the one who payed for all of this anyway. I got all of the DNA and put it in my computer.