A day with Hawks.

The Next Morning.
"Hey kid." Hawks said. I was up, tired, but ready. I had my hero costume on. "Morning." I said. "So, the jets and stuff did throw us a little off. Your here to intern with me. So..." he said.

He took me to the top of his agency building. "Ok. Learning about being a hero, and actually putting it into practice is way different. So here's a couple things you need to know. Number 1; some heroes are different that others. And thats obvious, but i mean is the motive." He said. "You've heard of the hero killer?" He asked. "I have yes." I said. "He kills heroes who he thinks aren't true heroes. Fakes. The people who become heroes for the fam and fortune, not what being a hero actually is." He said. The breeze picked up. "Being a hero isn't about that. While being the number 3 hero can be nice, im glad i have fans who support me. But they are people. People who can be in trouble. Wether there's your fans or not, people will need your help. You are here to be there for them and keep them safe when they need it. And because of that, we have patrol. Being on patrol shows them that we are on call and available. It doesnt matter how much we get paid, or how high we rank on the score board. What matters is keeping them safe, and keeping there faith in heroes." He said and looked at me.

"Do you understand?" He asked. "Of course." I said. "Ok, now. Patrol usually consists of being on the ground, walking around town. But for me with my wings, i need to have air superiority. In war, air superiority is one of the most important things to have. And from what i do know about the United States Air Force, its in its own league even to this day. The F-35 and F-22 where the most advanced stealth fighter aircraft ever made. Especially the 35, made for Multi-role capabilities. That means that they are made for air to air combat, air to ground combat, and even technological combat." He said. He then grabbed a big feather of his. "Quirks can also be multi-rolled. My feathered can harded and become weapons. They also help my flex, and i can control each of them to make them move around. Varsity is a great for a hero, because you can be used in serveal different situations, you just need to think hard about what you can do with your quirk." He said.

"Well, mine is pretty self explanatory on that. I can become a specific dinosaur for specific purposes. And having support devices can help me with that." I said. "Exactly, and with that hybrid you can make dinosaurs with different abilities as well, spanning the reach of what you can do." He said. "Now, for today. With the Air superiority, i want to focus on that with you. I want you to be able to gain as much flight experience with me, so you can hopefully apply things you've learned to those jets." He said.

The wind really started to pick up, and it was blowing at us hard. "Lesson number one: Use the wind to your advantage!" He said, and jumped up and opened his wings with the wind carrying him off. "WOOOHOOO!!!" He yelled with his arms up. "Come on kid your missing the fun!!" I heard him yell as he got further away. I stepped back, and ran as the edge of the wall, i pushed off with my right foot going into a transforming back flip and slipped into the wave of air as a pteranodon. I felt the wind in the skin of my wing. "There you go! Lesson two, be able to control your self. Follow the wind around the buildings!" Hawks yelled.

I looked at the building in front of me as it got ever closer. I moved my wings to be able to act as a net for the air to push my forward. I twisted to the left and opened my wings a bit to be able to move left. Oh shit. I felt the vacuum of air that went around the building pulling me in. I filled my wings, and leveled out a bit. The corner of the building wizzed by me, and tiled right and opened my wings, and angled my feet to take a right turn around the building. I was taking a pretty sharp turn, and the G forces i could feel, but it wasnt hard. I knew how to breath if i ever took really sharp turns because of videos ive watched on it. I made it through the turn and leveled out before getting into another stream of wind. I moved fast, and twisted my way through the streams.

"Yeah kid your doing it!" I heard hawks. I looked over as he was in the stream next to me. "Ok kid. Let's make it to the park. Its 3 blocks ahead!" He yelled. I grinned, and opened my wings a bit more and pushed to go faster. "OK, i see you." I turned into a bigger air flow and saw the park. I opened my wings again and flapped. I saw a feather fly across my face. "You can't beat the best kid." Hawks said. I angled myself to corkscrew in between the supports of the bridge ahead, and then dove down and front flipped and turned back and landed transforming back. "Oh, hes got tricks now." Hawks said. "So how was that?" He asked. "Not what i was expecting, but it was good. I like it." I said. He nodded. "That good. But it was more to really see your flying skills too. Your pretty good." I smiled.

"Hawks! Can i get your picture?" A fan came up. "Sure." He said and posed. "Are you his intern from UA?" Someone asked me. "I am. My hero name is "jurassic man"." I said, cringing at it now saying it to an actual fan. "Hmmm, Jurassic man huh. It makes sense, but i feel like you need something thats more simple. I think your relating it to much to your quirk." Hawks said. "Yeah. I, i had a hard time with it. I sounded good at first, but i dont know how to feel about it." I said. I then felt a tug on my arm. I looked down to see a little kid. "Are you the dinosaur guy?" He asked, i smiled and knelt down. "I am, what can i do for you?" I asked. "Can i get a picture with you, but can you be a dinosaur?" He asked, i noticed his mom behind him with a camera. "Sure, what dinosaur do you want?" I asked. "Can you be a triceratops?" He asked. I had the best idea. "Sure thing, infact the first dinosaur i changed into when i got my quirk." I said, his eyes lit up. "Really?" He asked excitedly. "Yup. Infact i still have it." I said and transformed.

Y/N transformed into the baby trike. This was his first time, since he was 8. The little boy looked at him in astonishment. He slowly reached out his hand, and put it on Y/N's nose. He began to tear up a bit. "Ok, want one more?" His mom asked. The kid whipped his tears away. He didnt answer and just gave me a hug. I felt myself getting a little emotional. Then he went over top his mom. "By mister." He said. I transformed back and gave him a wave. "You really have an impact huh?" Hawks asked. "You think so?" I asked. "Look. Your wanting to save people in need, while also helping kids find there passion. What you can do is so extraordinary, people will cherish moments like these." Hawks said. I didn't respond, i just thought about john hammonds dream. Giving people a chance to see these prehistoric creatures. He see it through me, but what if it wasnt me.

"Anyway, lets keep going. Let's get up in the air, and really get down to the meat and bones." He said. I nodded, and looked back at the kid. Could it work? Could i try to make his vision a reality?

In an old bar. Henry and Y/N sat watching stain and shigaraki bicker. "You both are right." The other Y/N said, or as he liked to be called Muerte. "The want to destroy things that anger you is a valid feeling. And the want to fix this society is a great motive. In the end, fixing this society requires breaking it down to show how weak its construction is." Muerte said. "Finally, someone gets it." Stain said. "What is your Motives?" Stain asked. "I do love a chaos every once in a while. But this society is focused on to many things. You are right, there are a lot of people who just want the money, with out putting in the same amount of dedication as others, and being fakes. But, killing all Might would be a way to make the dominoes fall faster. Everyone looks up to him. Everyone relies on him. Relying on one person for everything is rather troublesome. You take out the one piller holding everything together, and things fall pretty quick." Muerte said. Stain squinted a little bit. The way you are going about things is slow, and it takes a longer time for the society to realize its mistakes. So i align with the League more. Taking out all might and the heroes isnt something i can just pass up. Plus, im hoping the screen time will draw someone out." Muerte said. "Who?" Stain asked. "My elder twin."

(Man, i hope im not killing you guys with the cliffhangers. But i do plan on explaining some things in the next chapter regarding the last bit. Again, this is more akin to the novels that Micheal chritchton wrote. Which are horror thriller. Mainly in the over all tone and vibe with stuff. But also fun fact: while i was writing the flying part i had to know if bird's experience G forces. And they do, up to 10-14 G forces.

OK. I fixed it. So hang on tight boys. Things are getting better.)