Sleep over.

Wednesday afternoon.
Y/N POV
"Hey Babe." Mina came up to me. "Oh hey." I said looking at my phone. "Um, I just got a text from my parents, and there gonna both be gone for tonight, and they want me to stay with someone so, am I able to stay at your house tonight?" She asked. I looked at her. "Ya I'll just double check it's ok with my parents." I said. "Ok. Love you." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek." I opened my texts.

"Y/N." I heard a voice say. "Yeah Deku." I said. "Um, so I have a question." He said. "Ya, what is it?" I asked asking my mom if Mina can come over. "Are your parents the lost Scientists?" He whispered. I stopped typing. "Yes." I said, not really annoyed just kind of tired of being reminded that my parents are quote on quote "lost."

"Really?! Can I meet them some time? I'm a big fan of there work." He said going fan boy. I chuckled. "Yeah. And since you figured it out, I let you know who all knows." I said. He came closer. "Who?" He asked. "Mina, Momo, todoroki, the UA staff, All Might, and now you." He smiled. "Thanks dude." He said and gave me a fist bump. "Oh, and I hope you and Mina have a good night." He said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said.

[Mr. DNA] Hey Mom, Mina's parents are going to be out of town for tonight and tomorrow. And they want her to stay with someone, and she was wondering if she could stay the night with us?

I hit send and put my phone away. Mina came over to me. "Ok I just texted her. I'll let you know when she gets back to me." I said. "Ok. How you doin?" She asked. "I'm ok. Midoriya figured out who my parents are." I said. "And how'd you take that?" She asked. "It's not that it's annoying that people might be figuring it out, but it's just awkward being reminded that I'm the son of "The lost scientists." But he's big science fan and said that he's a fan of there work, so he might be the other only one to figure it out." I said. She smiled, and sat on my lap. "Well, I think it's good that your at least ok with people finding out, and people who aren't going to tell the whole world. And maybe even your parents might reveal themselves, when they feel the time is right." I nodded. And she gave me a hug.

"L/N, I thought you and her had agreed to not flirt during class!" Iida shouted. I sighed. "Come on Iida, can't you at-least agree that we look cute together?" Mina said pressing her face against mine making a kissy face. "You guys are cute together, but please stick to your promise!" Iida said. "Iida, there's only like 20 minutes left of class, where not even doing any work, and this is when we usually hang out as a class." I said. Iida couldn't really make much of an argument. Tokoyami had left early, so did Bakugou. Kaminari and Kirishima where studying with there headphone on. Everyone else was on there phone or talking quietly. "(Sigh) Fine, but please just try to keep it PG." He said. "Well try." Mina said and rested her head on my shoulder.

I felt my phone vibrate, and minas thigh was right on the pocket. She lifted her thigh and I pulled out my phone and looked at the text. "Is it your mom?" She asked laying her head back down.

[Mom] Ya that's fine. She's always welcome. The guest room is open for her unless you want to sleep together. What ever you guys decide is fine by me. And I'm glad you asked me and not your dad because, you can guess what he would say.

"Ya. She said it's fine and that the guest room is open for you unless you want to sleep together." I said. She looked at me. "What are you comfortable with?" She asked. I looked at her. "I'm ok with trying to sleep together. And the guest room will be there unless where uncomfortable." I said. She nodded. "Ok, then after school I'll go home and grab my things. My parents have already left. By the way you should meet them Huh?" She said. I nodded. "Well maybe after they get back." I said.