Why cant i?

Flash back
We had all gotten to the innovation center with Ojiro. "So what did you wanna talk about? Izuku asked. Ojiros sighed. "That guy. The guy your up against Midoriya. I covered your mouth because that how he got me." Ojiro said. "His quirk?" Momo asked paying more attention. "He had asked me a question just before the game started, and the next thing I know I'm running away from Tetsutetsus team with there head band. Everything else before that, I don't remember." He said. We all kinda pondered. "So, if I say anything or I'll lose for sure." Izuku said. "Not exactly. I mean, when your in a one on one you won't have an outside for to really help, but when I came to I had bummed into someone. So I think that's what broke his hold. And I don't even know ho much of a force it would take to break you out of it." Ojiro said.

"Well thanks dude. Your a good guy. And a good friend." Izuku said. Ojiro fist bumped him. "Oh, Y/N." Ojiro said.

Flash back over.

We all were looking at Izuku who was standing there. "Hitoshi shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned." Mic said. We continued to look at deku. Not moving. What is he doing? No, what's happening? He's not doing this. It's his quirk. Then I could see shinso say something and then Izuku starting to turn around and walk. "Uh- What?! Midoriyas Obeying him." Mic yelled. "No dude! Stop! Don't walk out!" I yelled. "Come on dude!! Don't listen to this Barney wanna be!" Todoroki yelled. I looked at him with a clear expression. He looked back and shrugged. Izuku kept getting closer to the edge of the bounds. "Izuku!!" Uraraka yelled.

Im going to lose, it's all over.

"If you win this match....!"

Even though so many people are counting on me. Everyone is watching. Everyone!

"I'll sit on your fa-" she was cut off by a huge gust of wind came from the area seeming to originate from Izukus position.
Izuku had stopped just in front of the boundary line. "Oh thank fuck." Todoroki said. We looked on to see Dekus fingers broken. Deku seemed to be confused about something but then turned back. Come on man. Izuku then ran towards him. He then got to shinso and began to push him back. Shinso punched his face. But Izuku pressed on. Shinso saw the boundary line closing and punched dekus broken fingers causing him to falter, and shinso then began to push him out. Deku.... I then saw deku grab his arm and collar and let out a roar. He then threw shinso over his shoulder onto the ground outside of the boundary line.

"Shinso is out of bounds. Midoriya advanced to the next match." Midnight said. We all took a breathe of relief.

Bakugou looked at Deku. That jerk wad. He's definitely aiming for the top. And so is Ivey hot and DNA Dan. Those three. I'll beat them all.

He focused his power like he did in the fitness test. And used the through from combat training. It's not just that he's learning from his experiences, he's using every trunk he's picket up to improve his odds. But not only that. Mister Aizawa looked out to where You, todorki, uraraka, Momo, and mina where sitting. Even though there competitors against each other. They have each other's back and are willing to help each other in what they need improvement on.

"Oh yeah! That was actually kind of a boring forest match, kids. But both of them fought bravely. Let's show them some love everyone!" Mic yelled. "Oh I'll show him love." Uraraka said bitting her lip. Deku stood in front of shinso. They seemed to have a talk and Shinso went over and some of the crowd was cheering him on. Shinso went away and deku went to the nurses office. Todoroki got up. "Ok dude. I'll find a way to make origami with seros tape." He said. "Ok dude. See yea." I said. He went back.

Walking through the halls. Good thing Midoriya won. I'd rather face him than shinso. Plus I'll be able to show my dad that- I turned a corner. Speak of the devil. "What do you want?" I asked. My father was leaning against the wall. "Your acting disgracefully, shoto." He said. I just walked. "If you would simply used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in both of the first rounds. It's time to stop this childish rebellion of yours." I gritted my teeth. Don't listen. Don't listen! He doesn't have control over me. "You have a duty to surpass the Imbecile All Might. Do you understand what I'm saying? Your different from your siblings. You're my greatest Masterpiece." I'm glad Y/N won't turn out like him. "Is that all you have to say to me, you basterd?" I asked. "I'll win thise match and advance only using moms quirk. I won't give you the pleasure of seeing me use yours." I said. "Even if that works for you in this tournament. You'll soon find the limits of that power. And how much your "Freinds" keep you from reaching your full potential." He said. You mother fucking dick! I hope your dick falls off in your sleep!

I was mad. Like mad mad.

Izuku came back to the seats. "Now welcome to the ring. Our next players!" Mic said. "He's got skills, but at the expense of some creepy looking elbows. From the hero course, Hanta Sero! Versus. An early front runner who's way to strong for his own good. Someone who right fully got into the hero course based on recommendations. It's shoto todoroki!" Mic yelled. "Now for the second match of the finals. Begin!" Mic yelled and we saw Sero throw tape at todoroki, binding him and swinging him out of bounds.

Todoroki looked up. His eyes mad, but seeming distressed. "Sorry dude." He said. And he sent a giant wave of ice at Sero. The stadium shook.

It was silent. Aizawa and Mic were flabbergasted. You and the gang surprised. Todoroki......

I broke the tape around me

I broke the tape around me. "Um.... Don't you think you went a bit over board?" Sero asked. I looked. And realized how much I did over due it. I took a deep sigh. And felt the anger die down, but the sadness never went away. "Tell the truth sero. Can you move at all?" Midnight said. "Are you kidding obviously not. My body is freezing." He said. I looked to See midnight with some ice on her side. Whoops. "Sero has been immobilized. Todoroki advances to the next round.

The crowd then began to call out "Nice try" to sero. I walked forward. "Sorry dude. It was over board." I said and put my hand on his chest, and began to warm him and and melt the ice. "I was just, I don't know. Angry, sad, scared." I said. I could tell sero was surprised to see me vent. I put on a smile quick. "Well, let's hope you didn't lose an inch." I said making a joke. He looked at me and smiled with a laugh. "Hehe, nice one."

Momo got on Y/N's back and he flew down landing next to todoorki. Sero got out. And was ok. Todoroki wasnt. Y/N looked at him and didn't say anything and pulled him into a side hug. "Your ok. Dude. I'll finish this for you." He said. Todoroki nodded and Momo took him out of the ring. Y/N turned into todoroki and got Midnight out of the ice. Todoroki balled into Momos arms once they got into a room by themselves. For him. He felt bad for doing that to sero. And what his dad had said. He was happier, and he realized he's still not ok. Not ok with himself. Not ok with his left side. And he just wants it to be over. Why can't I feel better? Why does he want me to be a weapon? Why? Why? Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I helped melt most of the ice. With Mina, deku, and some of the staff helping too. Todoroki....... Your friends are here, and no matter what your dick whole of a dad says, you and me are brothers. You and Momo are Inlove. And all of us, are a family.

Y/N's eyes were angry. He looked over his shoulder at Endeaver.

(Ok. I know I broke my promise and I'm sorry. I don't think I can have a schedule with this. I wanna do it on my own time, but I'm trying to do it more. Sometimes the motivation is up and others it's down. But I wanna find ways to improve my writing and make the book more engaging. Also, how do you guys feel about the swearing? You like it? No? Just let me know and i can change some things. Love you guys. I'll definitely try my best to post more with school starting. Since you'll want to read this to get your mind off school anyway. Oh and pro tip. I graduated just over a year ago. And I still haven't had to use the Pythagorean theorem. What?! I know right? Anyway. Love you guys and see you in the next one.)