Things begin.

Two days later. Things finally felt more normal. And something's were finally kicking off. The Bella goose thing was starting. Me and the gang were being trained on the different types of cups, and sizes. And the different drinks. The location in the innovation center was se up. And a few baristas from the US came over to the other location, so the ones already here can train us. It was honestly really relaxing. The barista who was training us told us that we shouldn't worry too much, there isn't any homework. And it honestly didnt seem too hard to pick up on. The only thing that really needed time to do better at was steaming the milk, and making the latte art. After 3 days of training, we were practicing our steaming already. We practiced in my lab too on a couple days, watching videos on how to do art, and practicing the movements. It was really bringing us all closer together as well.

I showed the boys the jets and the hanger they were in. They were so excited. "Wait, so we're getting ur win jets?" Izuku asked. "Yeah. I mean, we have everything to make new improved ones out of the ones here." I said. "This is awesome!" Shoto said. "The trainer should be here tomorrow." John said walking up. I introduced him to the boys, and finally filled them in on things. Apparently Izuku had talked to all might with shoto explaining the situation about him knowing. Izuku was terrified thinking that All might would be mad at him. But he was actually very calm. He knew the bond between us. And he knew that if Izuku was willing to open up, he could trust shoto. Plus All might filled him in on the Origin, and told him not to tell a soul. Shoto did a spit handshake with Izuku promising not too.

"Fuck man. Me with my family drama, Izuku with his shit, and now this. Are we all going through some sort of thing. I better not have some nemesis." Shoto said. "God i hope not. Knowing your family, Yeesh." I said. John and me showed them around the innovation center, more so the underground parts. "So, can you explain this more? Because it's more booming than before?" Shoto asked. "Yes. So, this is shared Facility with UA. Nezu designed the initial building you see, and Y/ns lab. He paid for them as well. Everything else is paid for my Ingen, My family's company. Originally it was designed to allow more things to be built, and for Y/N and Ua to use, with Ingen paying UA money to offset the costs of keeping this place running along with there various other sites. But with the situation, its now become Ingens new facility here in Japan to provide aid to Y/N and his family. Along with working on making things right, and capturing any dinosaurs they use to attack this society." John said. He opened a door to the containment area.

"This is the area where we are keeping them." He said. It was a big room. Set up as a place for the animals to stay alive, but keep them confined. "You know that baby I mentioned? it's thanks to those three cunts." I said pointing at the cell where the compys are held. "Compys? They look different than what you look like. And smaller, and yours if feathered right?" Izuku said looking in, the compys looking back at him. "Yup. They aren't pure blooded animals. They have a venom that has a narcotic effect, which causes the victim to get sleepy. Mine doesn't. This is what happens when you play god." I said. "These were made at your family's old facility's?" Shoto asked. "Yes. They used frog DNA to fill in the gaps in the DNA strands. Causing them to look very different. And act differently as well. The real compys aren't thought to be pack hunters." John said. "There was the big velociraptor." Izuku said. "Atrocoraptor. Dromiasaur from the late Cretaceous, approximately 70 to 68 million years ago. It lived along side Velociraptor, but in different places. I got a DNA sample the day we brought this one in." I said. "It's not this big I'm guessing?" Izuku asked. "Nope. Again the different genes make it this way. Look at the scars on it as well." I said. The atrocoraptor was staring a Izuku, likely remembering how it was gonna kill him.

it had scars around his neck, nose, brain case, tail, legs, just about everywhere. "They're here because he's here? Right? You mentioned him but you didnt say whether he was or not." Izuku said. I nodded shoto walked over. "Him, and the league of villains are working together. We know from audio Roy was able to pick up, and the fact that the two of these were around with those nomu." I said. Izuku blinked, thinking of something terrible. "Wait.. could..... they make nomus from dinosaurs?" He asked. "It's possible. I've been researching if human quirks are even compatible with dinosaur DNA. And the results aren't promising in our favor." I said. "Are you going to make any dinosaurs Y/N?" John asked sitting down on a stool.