USJ part 1

The next morning, I got up, had my coffee, ate breakfast, showered, and got dressed. "Bye mom. See you after school." I said and opened the door. "Love you. Stay safe today." She replies. "See you after school Y/N" my dad said. I left and headed to school.
As soon as I set my foot on the sidewalk. "Hey." I turned. "Momo?" She looked at me. "You wanna walk to school together?" She asked. I nodded and we both headed off. Then a few minutes later we bumped into todoroki. "Hey, todoroki." I waved to him. He looked back. "What's up?" "Where walking to school together, you wanna join?" Momo asked. He nodded and then all three of us headed to school.

We got to school and headed for the classroom. We had our morning classes, and lunch. During lunch the three of us talked. I actually was kinda surprised to see how much todoroki has opened up, well to us. I think he's still pretty quiet and cold shouldered to other people, but when he's around me and Momo, he's like a totally different person. "Oh, Y/N." I looked up at Momo. "You said that your parents where big named. But your never actually said there names. Can you tell us." I nodded. "Tim, and Sarah L/N." Her mouth dropped and Todoroki almost choked on his soba. "What?" They both looked at me. "You don't know?" They both asked. I was super confused. "Don't know what?" They both looked at each other. "Your parents, are, or where, world renowned scientists. They both went to the academy on I-Island, They both where super well known, Until about like 17 years ago, they just kinda disappeared. They didn't say anything, or tell anyone where they went." I looked shocked. Why wouldn't have they told me before. I took out my phone and texted them. "What are you doing?" They both asked. "Getting to the bottom on this." I could feel some tears coming because I felt like I had been lied to.

My parents got back to me.
[Y/N] Can you explain why my friends almost choked when I said your names.
[mom] Ok. We will explain when you get home. And I really am sorry that we didn't say sooner.
[Y/N] I just want to know why. I'll still love you guys. I just wish that I didn't have to find out like this.
[Mom] Did they say anything?
[Y/N] All they said was the you were world renowned scientists who disappeared 16 almost 17 years ago.
[Mom] Ok. Well that's true, me and your father will explain everything when you get home.
[Y/N] Thank you. And I love you.
[Mom] I love you too. Very much.

I sniffed a little bit. I felt a little betrayed some how. I felt like my life was a lie, and I couldn't live the same anymore. I started to cry a little bit. Todoroki looked at me, and Momo came to my bench and gave me a hug. "We're sorry. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She said. "I know.... I just didn't want to find out this way." I said still crying. Todoroki put his hand on my shoulder and I kept crying. Momo kept hugging me. "Is everything ok?" I looked up to see jirou. "Oh, he's just having a hard day. So where just trying to comfort him." Todoroki said. Jirou looked super confused but just shook it off. And after a few minutes, I felt better. "Thanks Momo for the hug." She blushed a little bit. "Don't mention it. I felt a little responsible so it's what I felt I had to do. I smiled. "Well hero course is soon. We should finish eating." I said. They both nodded and we ate the rest of our food in silence.

Hero course.
"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Mr. Aizawa said. The whole class gasped. Must be because of the break in. "Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero asked. The teacher held up a card that said Rescue. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." He responded. The class started talking. I just kept quiet. I still felt kinda off. "Guys I'm not finished yet." Mr Aizawa said. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know your excited about costumes..." He pressed a button that brought to the holding units for out costumes. "...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." Then everyone got up and went to go get changed. I just sat there in silence, I just still felt off, I didn't really want to do anything or go anywhere. "You coming?" Todoroki asked. I nodded, and got up. I grabbed my costume case and headed to the locker room.