Puzzle peices.

"Kurogiri, get rid of these two. I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash i hate. A brat, and a guy with no manners." Shigaraki said. "Now now tomura Shigaraki. They came all this way, the least we cab do is hear them out. Give them a chance." Kurogiri said. "I suppose i could introduce the two of em before i go. This one looks like an adorable high school girl, right? She's actually the suspect in a series of deaths where the victims all bled out. So far her name and face have been kept out of the media." The man said.

"Toga here. Himiko toga. Life is too hard, i just want to make it easier to live in this dumb world. I wanna be Mr. Stainy!" She said. "And this guy, he hasn't committed any flashy crimes but he's taken stains ideology to heart." The man said. "I dont like this. Is your group realy dedicated to the hero killer mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you." The guy with the burns said. "Grow up. At least she knows how to introduce herself to people. What's your name?" Shigaraki asked. "Right now I'm going by Dabi." Dabi said. "No i want your real name." Shigaraki said. "I'll tell you when you need to know it." Dabi said.

"Jeez, why is everyone so hung up on stain? Hes all i ever hear about. Every damn day. It's really pissing me off." Shigaraki said and moved towards the two. Kurogiri blocked all of there attacks, and Muerte got up. "Shigaraki. Let's not be rash. If you want to have your desire come true, then we need more people." He said. "Im following the league to get closer to my own mission, while helping you in return. If the league and me are too get our plans out of our heads and to the drawing boards, then we need more people." Meurte said. Shigaraki pulled back. "Im outta here." Shigaraki said. And left. "Shall we get back to you about recruitment at a later date? I believe our leader knows what he has to do. That's why he left, he understand his circumstances. All Might, the hero killer- he's been humbled very recently twice. Along with Meurte." Kurogiri said.

"And now, we have a straight route. I'll have more allies at my disposal soon. Shigaraki should make his decision soon. We are starting ur drawing board. And the best case is to have both plans happen simultaneously." Meurte said. "Anyway. Im meurte." He said to them. "You look familiar." Dabi said. "That's because he's the genetic double of Y/N L/N. Who's currently at UA." Henry said coming out. "Im nothing like that pathetic piece of trash. Pretty soon, I'll show him the taste of his own blood." Meurte said grinning Evily. Both Dabi and toga felt a little chill down there backs.

The next day.
"Everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of how fun camp was." Mina said crying. "Maybe they'll be a last minute twist or something." Izuku said. "They said who ever failed the exams will have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell. We didnt pass the practical so were doomed. Don't you get it Midoriya? Or did all Might knock all the brains out of you?" Kaminari said while poking izuku in the eyes.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." Mr. Aizawa said flinging the door open. "Morning. Unfortunately a few of you who didnt pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods... everyone is going!" Mr. Aizawa said. "Really?" Mina asked. "Yeah. The good news is non one bombed the written exams. Five failed the practical, badly. Two teams of course, and sero failed as well." Mr. Aizawa said. "For the practical battles the teacher made sure to leave away for the students to win. We were interested in how you each worked together and approached the task a hand." Mr. Aizawa said.

He explained more about the camp and what it's about, especially for the five who failed.

Later in the day, we were all getting ready to go home. "Guys since we're off tomorrow i have the best idea. Why doesn't class 1-a go shopping together!" Hagakure asked. "Will you come todoroki?" Izuku asked. "Im visit my mom on days off." He said. "Y/N?" He asked. "No. Since my fires back a bit i want to work on some stuff to help keep it going." I said. "Oh okay. Well I'll see you on Monday I guess." Izuku said.