golden ━━ c. diggory

TITLE  ━━  golden

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Cedric Diggory

OC NAME  ━━  Clarisse Martinez

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Lilimar Hernanadez

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  Goblet of Fire

FEATURING  ━━  Clarisse Martinez & Cedric Diggory

SUMMARY!

CLARISSE MARTINEZ is just fine with who she is, after all, she's just figured it out. When she takes pictures she doesn't second guess herself anymore, she feels comfortable in her own skin. For any girl, this is a struggle. And she doesn't need a romantic partner to dictate her self worth. She's learned that. 

CEDRIC DIGGORY just wants to do his father right. He's heard whisperings about the tournament from Amos's guests at the house. He's determined to win, whatever it takes. He will prove that he's worthy of being a Diggory and a Hufflepuff. 

Clarisse and Cedric know of each other, but they haven't bothered to make the effort to be friends. They don't hate each other, no, no, but they just don't really care about being friends. They pass each other in hallways and see each other in classes, not really thinking anything of it. 

When the goblet of fire came to Hogwarts, something malfunctioned. Perhaps the potential magic stored and the magic of the castle mixing caused it to burst, but it happened. The magic imploded into little bits of string that tangled throughout the school. One end on a pinky and the other on an entirely different person's pinky. 

Clarisse didn't really care at first, she'd find her soulmate eventually ( that didn't mean she wasn't curious though ), but she wanted to focus on herself. Cedric, however, was adamant. Perhaps this was the last piece in the puzzle. The thing that would make him whole. 

He skips ( too ) many periods of school, weaving his way around the mess of string and students, but when your soulmate is moving around, it's hard to catch up. Perhaps when your soulmate doesn't want to be found, it's even harder. 

QUOTES!

 ❝ why would diggory be staring at me? 

 ❝ please, just give me a chance ❞

 ❝ there's a reason why i've made it hard 

 ❝ what will it take for you to give me a shot? ❞

NOTES!

𝐢. Clarisse is a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw

𝐢𝐢. She is also Latina ( like her fc )

𝐢𝐢𝐢. She doesn't have a toxic ex, she just is fine without a significant other

𝐢𝐯. Her sexuality is open to you

𝐯. Yes, Cedric has to die at the end of this

𝐯𝐢. I swear if you make Cedric "save" her and/or make her a walking, talking stereotype, I'll scream ( she's her own woman who will ask for help when she needs it, thank you very much )

𝐯𝐢𝐢. Maybe not everyone has a string ( though they can ), just a few people ( random selection perhaps ). password is your godly parent