amber skies ━━ c. diggory

TITLE  ━━  amber skies

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Cedric Diggory

OC NAME  ━━  Marjorie Albright

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Angourie Rice

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  End of Goblet of Fire

FEATURING  ━━  Marjorie Albright & Cedric Diggory

SUMMARY!

A flashback, that's a CEDRIC DIGGORY's become for his now ex girlfriend MARJORIE ALBRIGHT. He's become a name in a history book, a cursive name on a gravestone, nothing more and nothing less. But, perhaps the most tragic thing about dying so young was all that he left behind. An adoring girlfriend, who can only hold onto misplaced jumpers and broken promises as she tries and gets through her last year reliving. Reliving every fight. Every time she snapped at him. Every time she was unfair in an argument. Those stupid seconds that were wasted not loving him. Reliving the moments that could only be described as pure happiness, distilled into the flowers in her hair or the music that blared in the car that she illegally drove. The bubbling laughter with their friends as they dove into the land of blissful oblivion about the real world — jobs, families, marriage, wars. Death.

But, like the leaves turning or the wind picking up the last of the summer daisies, time moves on and so must Marjorie. So, crumbling with old Honeyduke's receipts in hand, the snitches that he used to collect and perfect little black and white consolation cards from friends, family and people she didn't even know, Marjorie must move on. But that's a hard thing to do when you lost the best thing you've ever had.