double dare ━━ r. black

TITLE  ━━  double dare

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Regulus Black

OC NAME  ━━  Rayna Pan

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Sydney Park

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  6th year

FEATURING  ━━  Rayna Pan & Regulus Black 

SUMMARY!

Objectively, RAYNA PAN is the best quidditch player at Hogwarts. After all, she's ( partially lead Ravenclaw to ten consecutive wins against even James Potter ( not that he'd care too much since Rayna is practically his little sister ). As the star seeker and future captain, she's been in the lime light for a while. However, there's only one person that can threaten that.

REGULUS BLACK is quite possibly one of the best seekers to have ever graced the halls of Hogwarts. He's quick and deliberate — destined to win and hungry to win. Regulus will do anything that it takes because quidditch is his one escape from everything at home. 

Regulus may be desperate to win, but it's no coincidence that Rayna's initials are R.I.P.

QUOTES!

watch it, posh boy ❞

❝ watch yourself half-blood 

i'm going to win, no matter what, black 

❝ oh yeah? ❞

it's time to pick a side, regulus 

❝ do you understand who my family is? ❞

i'm sorry, but last time i checked, your first name isn't black — it's regulus. that's what goes first — yourself, your ambitions, your values — start acting like it 

NOTES!

𝐢. I feel like this is overplayed, but I wanna see more woc in regulus fics ( and hp fics in general ), so here we are

𝐢𝐢. It's so fun because they face off and everything

𝐢𝐢𝐢. Hate seggs in the changing rooms ;)

𝐢𝐯. She's also not going to change her views or bend her morals for a skinny white boy — he's going to have to change for her. password is your favorite month

𝐯. She's also not stupid in the way that the marauders are stupid — she thinks that Dumbledore is sus and she wouldn't pull the shit that Regulus pulls ( aka going to a cave and not being able to swim )

𝐯𝐢. Ok hear me out: he teaches her about the stars while they're friends/dating because he's named after one, he goes through with stealing the locket, she's heartbroken, but she picks herself up and becomes the Astronomy professor and always teaches her kids about the Regulus star ( I'm not crying, you are )

𝐯𝐢𝐢. She's very very creative ( maybe a painter or a musician? )

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Massive feminist/activist ( might start a feminist revolution at Hogwarts. wink wink nudge nudge )

𝐢𝐱. I want to be her