waterloo ━━ d. thomas

TITLE  ━━  waterloo

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Dean Thomas

OC NAME  ━━  Marlene Potter

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Lydia Graham

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  5th year

FEATURING  ━━  Marlene Potter, Dean Thomas, Golden Trio, Silver Trio, Seamus Finnegan & Cho Chang

SUMMARY!

It's been a very hard 4 years for MARLENE POTTER. Just last year, she had to go through Cedric Diggory dying in front of her to literally watching Voldemort be resurrected with her and her twin brother's blood.

To make matters worse, she's starting to like boys. And not just any boys, DEAN THOMAS ( aka in her brother's house aka one of his friends aka off limits ). But I mean, what's not to like? He's really smart, good at art and he's really nice. Unfortunately, she doesn't have the social skills to actually start a conversation with him ( let alone say hey do you want to go on a date sometime? ).

Even more, they have ( a literally evil ) new, Ministry appointed Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, who's sole purpose in life ( it seems ) is to make Marlene and Harry's life miserable. Because Cedric's death wasn't a tragic accident ( unlike Umbridge's birth ) and it was quite traumatic to watch. 

So, Harry and Marlene, equipped with rudimentary defense skills decide to start Dumbledore's Army. Through the group, Marlene becomes friends with people she wasn't before ( Cho, Luna & the twins ),  closer with those she was already friends with ( Hermione & Ginny ), annoyed at boys who don't know when to ask a girl out ( Ron & Harry ), all while being able to help her crush ( Dean ), who isn't particularly great at the patronus charm and requires specific help from her ( which is quite odd considering he's good at everything else )