down the rabbit hole ━━ h. styles

TITLE  ━━  down the rabbit hole

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Harry Styles

OC NAME  ━━  Alice Chan

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Natasha Liu Bordizzo

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  2020

FEATURING  ━━  Harry Styles, Alice Chan, Gemma Chan, Dominic Cooper & the cast and crew of Don't Worry Darling

SUMMARY!

To be clear, HARRY STYLES is 26 and doing better than ever, but he's quickly learning the downsides of being a mama's boy. Sure, he has started doing shrooms ( come on Harry ) and if the occasional round of shots come along, of course he'll take them. But, he's trying to stop and just live, he promises. It's just sometimes the breakup comes to haunt him. Camille left him devastated, even though it was his fault. 

ALICE CHAN is 22 and ready to take on the world. She's graduating from Williams College with degrees in English. She got into AFI and is set to become the most notable film director since Tarantino. Alice has had this planned since she was 12. However, her older sister, Gemma, thinks differently. She forces Alice to come to set with her on her upcoming film, Don't Worry Darling, as her 'personal assistant'. Alice protested at first, but Gemma had already called the school to let them know of her absence for the first quarter. How Gemma got the school to allow her absence, Alice will never know. 

Harry needs someone nice and responsible to bring home to his mom. Just for a weekend. Someone to show her that he was doing as alright as he said. She'd meet the family and then they'd be on their merry way, never seeing each other again.