peace ━━ h. styles

TITLE  ━━  peace

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Harry Styles

OC NAME  ━━  Beatrice Hamilton

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Elle Fanning

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  fine line tour

FEATURED  ━━  Beatrice Hamilton, Harry Styles & Jeff Azoff or Stevie Nicks

SUMMARY!

BEATRICE HAMILTON is actually really happy. For the first time in her life, she is completely in her element. She's in London after moving there after graduating from Oxford University. She's opened her own bakery where she sells all of the baked goods that she loved to make as a kid and it's doing very well. But let it be known that she does love her family very very much, especially her mom and her older sister. But her oldest sister is where her problems lay. 

HARRY STYLES has been single for a while now and it's taking its toll. There's a reason why all of his songs are about sadness, sex and drugs. His therapist is worried that he's going to relapse -- go into the old habits of over-drinking and trying every drug known to man. Not even Camille, if she wanted to, could save him at this point. 

Beatrice is going back home, but only briefly. Her dad is in the film industry, he's a director and he's good friends with Irving Azoff, how could he not be? Her father asks Beatrice to accompany him to a party Irving's throwing, where his kids, who Beatrice grew up with, will be in attendance. 

Harry is convinced by his manager and good friend, Jeff, to come to his dad's party. It'll be classy, Jeff claims, and it'll be good for Harry to meet people in the industry as he's trying for a big break in his budding film career.