golden hour eyes ━━ s. stan

TITLE  ━━ golden hour eyes

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Sebastian Stan

OC NAME  ━━  Lydia Rhodes

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Elizabeth Lail

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  2020

FEATURING  ━━  Lydia Rhodes, Sebastian Stan & Anthony Mackie

SUMMARY!

SEBASTIAN STAN is not actively looking for a relationship. He gave up on that in his early 30s — declaring himself a lifelong bachelor, but also saying that if the right one came, then he might reconsider. LYDIA RHODES walks in the door of the Marvel studios because she was called in to try on her suit — not because she's in Falcon and the Winter Soldier. However, Anthony Mackie recognizes her from a previous project and calls her over ( as expected with someone as exuberant as him )

So, in between the latex and the uncomfortable zips, Lydia catches up with her old friend ( including offering to baby sit when he has a date that night and she's free ), but meets someone new ( even though she obviously knew who Sebastian Stan was, they had just always missed each other ).

It seems as if she had to walk in ( in a very hot pastel yellow suit — who even knew that would be a hot suit look? ) and wreck his perfectly fine plans of drinking too much wine, having hate sex with every breathing stranger and being able to go wherever he wanted. Because by god, Sebastian Stan wanted to settle down with Lydia Rhodes.