443 greenwich st. ━━ h. styles

TITLE  ━━  443 greenwich st.

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Harry Styles

OC NAME  ━━  Joanne Summers

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Camila Mendes

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  September 2019

FEATURED  ━━  Joanne Summers, Harry Styles, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds & Bob Chapek

SUMMARY!

JOANNE SUMMERS is finally doing it. She's just been promoted to be the President of 21st Century Studios from the Senior Vice President of Marvel Studios. This is her first big executive position and hopefully the first of many. Bob Chapek, the CEO of Disney, wants her to revamp the newly acquired asset. She's been with the company for a couple of years now, but she's still fresh and young. She'll bring diversity and good storytelling. However, this means she'll have to sell her house in LA and move to NYC. 

Through her job, she'd become quite good friends with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, them almost acting as guides as she navigated the world of the film industry. They introduced her to producers, directors and actors so she could form key relationships. And now, they're recommending her ( as it's quite exclusive ) to buy an apartment at 443 Greenwich St. 

Everyone in New York knows of that apartment complex, home to celebrities like Blake and Ryan, Jake Gyllenhaal and Harry Styles. And now, home to Joanne Summers.

She finds that the management are nothing but accommodating to her and her kitten, Luna Lovegood ( named after the quirky protagonist as both the cat and the character's curiosity and uncommon wisdom is often mistaken for stupidity ). After having everything moved in, Joanne walks through for the first time as a resident for her new life, approaching the elevator, she turns and sees none other than HARRY STYLES asking if, she too, is going up.

QUOTES!

 ❝ excuse me, are you headed up? ❞

 ❝ uh, yes, thank you 

 ❝ i'm harry ❞

 ❝ joanne 

 ❝ it's not joanne, but your name reminds me of jolene 

 ❝ well, dolly's a genius, so thank you

 ❝ yes, harry, i'm free on friday and we're going bowling 

 ❝ we're going bowling? ❞

 ❝ yes, i've asked myself out for you. now don't be late 

NOTES!

𝐢. Her nickname is Jo ( but my gut is telling me Blake calls her Annie )

𝐢𝐢. She was born and raised in LA

𝐢𝐢𝐢. She went to business school, so when she entered the company, she had to be hired as a low level executive because of her advanced degree. password is your fav disney movie

𝐢𝐯. She's really good at her job, that's why she's been promoted so much

𝐯. Other than Kathleen Kennedy, I do believe she'd be the only other female president of a Disney studio ( i'm not sure though )

𝐯𝐢. She's 25-27 years old, you choose

𝐯𝐢𝐢. Pansexual bby