'tis the damn season ━━ d. starkey

TITLE  ━━  'tis the damn season

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Drew Starkey

OC NAME  ━━  Dorothea Foronda

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Jessica Sula

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  November 2021 ( post quarantine )

FEATURING  ━━  Dorothea Foronda, Drew Starkey, Brooke Starkey, Logan Starkey & Mackayla Starkey

SUMMARY!

Half of the high school sweethearts left. They agreed that they were going to go to the same college, get degrees, move back and start a family. That was the goddamn plan. That was the plan that DOROTHEA FORONDA relied on when her life was shitty and that was the plan that DREW STARKEY threw away for acting ( where did that even come from? he wanted a to be a therapist ).

Dorothea watched as Drew left and she vowed to never cry over him. Because if he left, then that was his fault because he lost the best thing that ever happened to him ( and she wasn't wrong ). She worked her ass off in college and got a double degree in English and Economics. She then went on to law school, passed her bar and moved to New York City, but when her grandmother got sick, she went back home to help take care of her.

She joined a firm, for the time being ( she's telling herself ). But the thing is, she'd never imagined that big city life or ever wanting to really leave her hometown. She liked it there. The people that she knew and loved were there. 

When Drew comes home at long last for the holidays after filming several successful movies and TV shows. He's practically the town movie star. He's actually doing pretty good, but as he drives home from the airport, with every tree he passes, reality hits him and the memories flood. He promised he would go straight home, but it would just be a short detour. He almost knocked on her parent's door. He almost asked how she was. He almost saw her face.