leaving eden ━━ p. parkinson

TITLE  ━━  leaving eden

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Pansy Parkinson

OC NAME  ━━  Eve Anders

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Paris Berelc

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  6th year

FEATURING  ━━  Eve Anders, Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy & Blaise Zabini

SUMMARY!

PANSY PARKINSON: the bitch, the Death Eater in training, the Slytherin Slut, clingy, whiny. To the people that didn't know her and even the people that did, that's who she was. A prop, a story that you told your kids to scare them into being better ( whatever the fuck "better" was ). Because you aren't friends with the school bitch after you shag her and you definitely don't date her. So, when her cheeks are streaked with black mascara stains, no one pays any mind because there she goes again! At home, for Pansy Parkinson, is not much better. Her parents, who wanted posterity not children, couldn't care less if she lived or she died — they only needed an heir. 

EVE ANDERS: the feminist club president, scary to the boys but not to the girls, untouchable, independent, the original girlboss. To the people that didn't know her and even the people that did, that's who she was. Eve is comfortable in her own skin. She knows who she is and she isn't afraid to share it. Sure, she gets called slurs in the hallways and some people just hate her general existence, but that's their problem, not her's. With one look up and down and she can destroy you. At home, with her single father ( who adopted her ), her life is serene — he's supportive and kind and really the best father she could ask for ( even if the period talk is very awkward ).

Of course Blaise and Draco know that Pansy has no interest in men ( and honestly they understand too ) and, as all good Slytherins do, they protect their own. But, when Eve is partnered with Pansy for Astronomy, the school slut and the school girlboss clash in a heavenly, fiery mix of strong opinion and tears behind closed doors. And suddenly, Pansy can't wait for midnights.