killer queen ━━ j.s. potter

TITLE  ━━  killer queen

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  James Sirius Potter

OC NAME  ━━  Mabel Rowe

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Lovie Simone

STATUS  ━━  taken by corneliastrvt

START DATE  ━━  6th year

REQUIRED CHARACTERS  ━━  Mabel Rowe, James Sirius Potter, Fred Weasley ii, Lorcan and Lysander Scamander & Rose Weasley

SUMMARY!

With the easing off of house rivalries after the Second Wizarding War, the students of Hogwarts needed to find something else to compete with. Enter: a muggleborn Slytherin with a talent for the electric guitar starting an underground guitar competition one night when they felt like causing a little chaos. Years later, it's blown up into a battle of the bands. Students from every year compete to win the title and respect of the student body of Hogwarts.

Using the classics like Queen, Elton John and the Beach Boys, JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, Fred Weasley ii and the Scamander twins have reigned as the supreme band for quite some time. With Lysander shredding the drums, Fred on bass, Lorcan on second guitar and James on lead guitar and lead vocals—they're unbeatable.

Rose Weasley wants to win. She hates that her cousin wins everything ( honestly, someone needs to knock him down a few pegs ) and so she recruits a team. Her on lead vocals, her best friend on bass and her best friend's boyfriend on drums. All she needs is a lead guitarist.