rules one & two

TITLE  ━━  rules one & two

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Benjamin Nazarian

OC NAME  ━━  Camila Newton

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Benedetta Gargari

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  present day

FEATURING  ━━  Camila Newton & Benjamin Nazarian

SUMMARY!

Rule number one of strangers that barely glance in the hallways and benefits: don't fall in love. rule number two: look at rule number one. Rule number three: no one knows. ever. Those had been the rules of engagement for CAMILA NEWTON and BEN NAZARIAN since they started making out in secret during sophmore year and then it escalated to more in junior year and now here they were — seniors. On the brink of it at least. 

The summer before senior year, Ben was supposed to go with his incredibly wealthy family to Turks and Caicos and they did, but his mom had a work emergency, forcing the entire Nazarian family & his step dad home for the rest of the summer. Cam, on the other hand, wanted something mellow. Counseling at a local camp, knocking out a few college essays and hanging out with her friends seemed like a pretty good summer to her. Free of Ben and their weird relationship where they'd hook up on the weekends, but then not speak to each other in the hallways.

Because, for a lack of a better term, Cam was a good girl. She had straight A's and was ( most likely Stanford bound and everyone liked her — but she only had a few friends. Ben, on the other hand, ran cross country and was a celebrated sports hero ( as all boys who win are )

So, when Ben comes tumbling through her window ( to an unsuspecting Cam, who was watching Netflix ), it's expected that he's quite loud. And when Cam's parents ( who Ben will learn she doesn't like too much ) come knocking, they have to come up with an excuse. Quickly.