once upon a dream

TITLE  ━━  once upon a dream

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  up to the author

OC NAME  ━━  Catelyn Hugh

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Natalie Dormer

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  n/a

FEATURING  ━━  Catelyn Hugh & the Hugh Family

SUMMARY!

People love to think that they were born to be the heroes. That they mount a horse and save the day — swords unsheathed and glory awaiting upon your arrival home. That had been the story for CATELYN HUGH's entire family. Her father and mother and sisters were all heroes. Everyone looked to them when they entered a room — regal and dignified. And Cat was too, but in a different way.

As she started to explore herself, she discovered a darkness. Something that was all consuming and with several trips to spiritual guides, Catelyn Hugh found that she was meant to be a villian. However, she was also a Hugh, which meant she surely had to be a hero — leading armies, falling in love with royalty and being loved wherever you went. So, of course, she started to smile brighter than the sun and give everything to those around her. But, despite that, some of us are born to be the villain, whether or not we like it.

And, like a twisted fairytale, Catelyn felt herself slipping. Felt the darkness welling up in her as she quickly realized that maybe what her parents stood for maybe wasn't as good as it had seemed in the past. But, she's Catelyn Hugh now — who wouldn't dare hurt a butterfly, but just don't be alone in the same room as her.

So, she decided, if people wanted her to be the villain, then, like a twisted fairytale, she'd be the best damn villain they'd ever seen.