enemy of the state ━━ b. barnes

TITLE  ━━  enemy of the state

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Bucky Barnes

OC NAME  ━━  Laila Devi

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Anya Chalotra

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  Age of Ultron

FEATURING  ━━  Laila Devi and Bucky Barnes

SUMMARY!

LAILA DEVI is notorious throughout HYRDA for winning. She can beat any recruit during training. That's why she's one of HYDRA's best field agents. She gets the job done, no matter the job, with efficiency. However, this leads to quite an ego.

HYRDA has just lost one of their best operatives. It's always better when they can scramble their brains, Laila always puts up a fight, so it's never worth it. However, what she lacks in strict obedience, she makes up for in brutality. So who better than Laila to bring the Winter Solider back?

BUCKY BARNES is just trying to find himself. It must be quite confusing to find out that you've actually been alive for an annoyingly long time and your punk-ass best friend is now fighting aliens, androids and wizards with the off-spring of mega asshole Howard Stark and a god. It's all too confusing for him — especially with how much his brain was just in the blender.

So, as this so-called best friend is off fighting in Sokovia, Bucky is laying low and trying to piece his life back together, this, however, doesn't keep him off all radars. He can run, but he can't hide. Not from HYRDA, at least.

Laila has one mission: recover The Winter Solider. Alive. Any means necessary.

QUOTES!

the winter soldier. what a pleasure to see you again. 

❝ don't think i could say the same

longing. rusted. rurnace- 

❝ stop! ❞

can't you see? there is not way out. not for people like us. 

NOTES!

𝐢. Laila is not really referred to as Laila ( mostly as her agent number or alias, if you want one ) and it can be up to you if she knows her name or if she finds out her name ( through hacking or something )

𝐢𝐢. She's not a super soldier. She's like Nat where she's trained, but she's just really good because either she can separate every emotion that she has or HYDRA could give her something that does. password is what superpower you'd have.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. She was kidnapped by HYDRA when she was a child and was trained from a young age to be a killing machine, basically. She doesn't remember much, if anything, from her past

𝐢𝐯. She doesn't take shit from anyone 

𝐯. Bucky will know who she is, but not a lot. He didn't get out much :/

𝐯𝐢. Hot fight scenes. Just imagine it.