green light ━━ s. black ✓

TITLE  ━━  green light

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Sirius Black

OC NAME  ━━  Megan Dunne

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Brittany O'Grady

STATUS  ━━  taken by lupinsq

START DATE  ━━  the summer before 6th year

FEATURING  ━━  Megan Dunne & Sirius Black

SUMMARY!

SIRIUS BLACK needs to get out. He needs to leave the dark, swirling mess of his family and that wretched house. However, the only way that Sirius knows how to go out is with a crack and a bang. So, after having just nearly burned down the house after his worst argument with his mother, he's been thrown out and burned off the family tree, for good. Being 16 ( nearly 17! ), he can't apparate, meaning he's left to his own devices on the streets of London at one in the morning. So, in his newfound freedom, he does the most muggle thing he can do — hail a cab.

After a complete and utter failure of a date, MEGAN DUNNE decides that at least he was decent enough to pay for a cab home so she wouldn't have to take the bus in a short dress. However, her plans of heading home to her parents and going to sleep early were interrupted by a boy practically running in front of her cab and forcing the door open, frightening both her and the driver. He was obviously bruised ( and seemed slightly traumatized ), but he also looked around her age and her gut just told her to trust him.

After begging the pretty girl in the cab to let him share, she relents and Sirius and Megan meet. However, when it's three in the morning, you have a driver who is going through a nasty divorce and someone else ( who is quite wealthy, Megan would like everyone to know ) is paying for the cab, of course, going home is the last thing that's going to happen.