hey angel! ━━ a. taylor johnson

TITLE ━━ hey angel!

LOVE INTEREST ━━ Aaron Taylor Johnson

OC NAME ━━ Angelina Thomas

FACE CLAIM ━━ Lily Rose Depp

STATUS ━━ available

START DATE ━━ June 2021

FEATURING  ━━ Angelina Thomas & Aaron Taylor Johnson

SUMMARY!

AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON's newly divorced. He finally wised up and realized he had his youth stolen away, so he's sprinting to gain it back. So, he does what every 20 year old does ( get terribly wasted, hook up with anyone and everyone and crash, pissed, at your friend's house without a care in the world ), except at 30. Except for every other week, because that's when he has the kids. So, being the Gemini he is, he has two personalities and two lives. 

ANGELINA THOMAS is young and wild. She doesn't like to think to the future and prefers not to talk about where she's staying the next night. Her prestigious family's disappointment. Her siblings still love her though, and that's what matters. With the funds from her mighty trust fund to do what she wants, she travels the world in search of purpose. 

After jumping from bar to bar ( but classy ones, Aaron isn't desperate ), he bumps into the infamous unholy angel. The angel that haunts your dreams, rather than gracing them. With her silver silk dresses and perfect cat eyes, she everywhere you turn. She invades your mind until you can't think about anything except for her. And how fitting that her name is Angelina. 

Always with an expensive drink in her hand, Angelina is really just looking for somewhere to settle down, but she doesn't settle when it comes to her partner. Aaron's bound for trouble, but finds nothing of the sort the next morning when he wakes up to Angelina in his dress shirt making coffee. Looks like she's all bark and no bite.