all the bright places ━━ h. styles

TITLE  ━━  all the bright places

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Harry Styles

OC NAME  ━━  Amy Hart

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Ciara Baxendale

STATUS   ━━   available

START DATE  ━━  fine line era

FEATURING  ━━  Amy Hart & Harry Styles

SUMMARY!

AMY HART just wanted to get her job done. When she had been hired to do Harry Styles's hair and makeup for his show at The Forum, she squealed. I mean it's the dream job and will totally get the production companies that she actually wants to work for to notice her ( like come on! It's Harry Styles! Name recognition much? ). So, in her excitement, she arrives very very early to set up.

HARRY STYLES is exhausted from touring so much, but he wouldn't trade it for the world. He's at the arena much earlier than everyone just to take it in. He feels lucky that he could be so successful after such a successful band. But also, something that grounds him, is the sound of an empty arena. Knowing that people will be buzzing in there in a couple of hours, he arrives very very early to just sit on the stage and take it in.

He notices that only one other person is with him, someone with vibrant red hair that is very hard to miss. Being the gentleman that he is, he introduces himself and engages her in lively conversation.

In a freak accident in a Swedish science lab, the end of the world starts. With both of their phones blowing up with texts, calls and news banners. Everyone's in meltdown. And that's when the service cuts.

Then it just becomes Amy, Harry and the end of the world. Without service and locked down in The Forum and couple days left to live.