starstruck ━━ l. lovegood

TITLE ━━ starstruck

LOVE INTEREST ━━ Luna Lovegood

OC NAME ━━ Zoey Jeong

FACE CLAIM ━━ Adeline Rudolph

STATUS ━━ available

START DATE ━━ 5th year

FEATURING ━━ Zoey Jeong, Luna Lovegood, Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini

FEATURING  ━━  Zoey Jeong, Luna Lovegood, Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini

SUMMARY!

ZOEY JEONG is the most popular girl at Hogwarts. Everyone wants to simultaneously be her and date her. And it's just how she wanted it to be. Her older siblings shone while they were at home, gaining their parents love and adoration, so Zoey had to derive it from the student body of Hogwarts.

If we're being honest, LUNA LOVEGOOD is just minding her own business. She flits around the castle like a dream, you know that she was there, but you can't recall what happened. But she's odd and she doesn't mind that people don't remember her. She much prefers the animals in the Forbidden Forest anyway and possibly Harry Potter ( she can see through that boy like a window ) but she's not sure yet.

Zoey doesn't know what people will say when they find out that she's not into guys. It's the 90s, gay rights are still a little bit iffy ( but she could swear she heard Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan snogging in the broom closet a couple days ago ). But people are starting to whisper as she's never had a boyfriend before. Every single guy that asks her out, she turns down.

When Zoey gets partnered with Luna for potions, she's starstruck. Not in the sense of meeting a celebrity, but in the literal sense, she was struck by stars. She was struck by the expanse of what could be and she was struck by the expanse of who this girl is. And right then, she decided she'd wait for Luna. She'd wait for the moon.

QUOTES!

did you know that your eyes sparkle like the stars?

❝ no i didn't, zoey, thank you for telling me. it's probably the knargles. ❞

❝ oh! zoey! you're wearing the glasses i gave you! ❞

o — of course

❝ your friend blaise is very nice ❞

he is until you steal his food. made that mistake once and never again

NOTES!

𝐢. Zoey is in Slytherin

𝐢𝐢. Her best friends are Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini ( think reverse Golden Trio minus romione )

𝐢𝐢𝐢. You can make her close to / like Draco or not, that's up to you

𝐢𝐯. Pansy is a badass lesbian in this as well ( but they aren't each other's types ) and Blaise is a cooler than you pansexual ( you cannot change my mind about either of these )

𝐯. She is gay ( honestly, you can't be in Slytherin house without being a disaster ( on some level ) gay )

𝐯𝐢. When I say she's the most popular girl at Hogwarts, I mean it. And when I say she orchestrated it, I mean it.

𝐯𝐢𝐢. I did not specify gender nor number of siblings, that is up to you

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. She can play quidditch if you'd like

𝐢𝐱. Her family is loyal to the Order ( and perhaps she can persuade Pansy and Blaise to join them as well as the story progresses )

𝐱. Also as the story progresses ( not required ) I could totally see her becoming close friends with Harry and I feel like she could help him. After all, the only way to beat a Slytherin ( let alone a whole army of them ) is with another Slytherin. She could also teach him that the Slytherin aspects of his person are not something to be feared or ashamed of.

𝐱𝐢. Her parents aren't the type that are super strict with grades ( that's not the way her siblings earned their adoration ), rather her siblings natural dispositions clicked with her parents more than hers did. The password is your favorite musical artist.

𝐱𝐢𝐢. Based on the song 1950 by King Princess

 Based on the song 1950 by King Princess