rose and vine

TITLE ━━ rose and vine

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  Ambrose Humphries

OC NAME  ━━  Princess Rosalind of Ashela

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Eleanor Tomlinson

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  n/a

FEATURING ━━ Princess Rosalind of Ashela, Ambrose Humphries, Prince Henry of Ashela, Prince George of Ashela, Prince Lucien of Clouburg, Arthur Wentworth, Charlotte Catmull & Eugene Galanis

SUMMARY!

Perhaps it was for the best that PRINCESS ROSALIND was born second. To be second in line for the throne meant that should a tragic accident happen to her beloved brother, then she would assume the throne, but she was not the first in mind when it came to it. However, Rosalind was determined to be good. The quietest of the King and Queen's children, she did as she was told and was the perfect model for all of the young princesses in the neighboring kingdoms. Studious, hard working, caring and steadfast — she could one day rule, if Henry decided to step down ( because she would never wish any harm to come to her brother, someone whom she trusted with her life ).

However, with the increasingly turbulent climate with kingdoms fallings practically everyday, her father is determined to keep his posterity safe. So, Arthur Wentworth is stationed by her bedroom door and is to follow her around, making sure that she never goes missing and her father arranged for Prince Lucien of the neighboring kingdom to come visit and perhaps make a union while he's there. She finds it quite peculiar, however, when she notices Henry coming to visit more often — often engaging the company of Arthur ( leaving Rosalind to chase little George around the castle ). And that's how she got lost in the vast gardens, trying to find George, only to stumble across someone else.