no body, no crime ━━ j. potter

TITLE  ━━  no body, no crime

LOVE INTEREST  ━━  James Potter

OC NAME  ━━  Audrey Yamamoto

FACE CLAIM  ━━  Kiko Mizuhara

STATUS  ━━  available

START DATE  ━━  the summer before 6th year

FEATURING  ━━  Audrey Yamamoto, James Potter, The Marauders, Taylor Steward, Este Hammond, Micheal Hammond & Lou Williams

SUMMARY!

AUDREY YAMAMOTO is fucked. She may or may not ( it really depends on perspective, she insists ) have been accidentally involved in the murder of a cheating husband by the ( dead ) wife's best friend. ( As she claimed to the mall police ), she was just trying to get some green juice from the new shop in town ( because she wants that summer bod a little bit more than she hates juice cleanses ) when all of it just sort of happened, the next thing she knew, she was scrubbing blood off of a van with a strange woman. 

JAMES POTTER is just minding his own business and by minding his own business, sticking his nose into everyone else's. Also, this is the summer ( he decides ), he's going to stop obsessing over Lily Evans because after a three hour conversation ( and cry ) with his friends, he realized she would never love him. This means he's occupying his ( usually ) Lily infested mind with the love lives of his friends. 

James decides to venture into the muggle village near his house, trying to scope out a good match for Peter ( who wants a girlfriend, but is too scared to ask someone out and James'll be damned if Peter doesn't have a girl by his last year at Hogwarts ), when he sees a grown woman and a girl carrying a very large ( and very human body shaped ) bag. Typical Tuesday, right?