better ━━ o. rodrigo ✓

TITLE ━━ better

LOVE INTEREST ━━ Olivia Rodrigo

OC NAME ━━ Cecilia Brodsky

FACE CLAIM ━━ Emily Carey

STATUS ━━ taken by -candeilers

START DATE ━━ Summer 2021

FEATURING ━━ Cecilia Brodsky, Olivia Rodrigo, Iris Apatow & Conan Gray

FEATURING  ━━  Cecilia Brodsky, Olivia Rodrigo, Iris Apatow & Conan Gray

SUMMARY!

SOUR is out and everyone hates Joshua Bassett, again. In a few deft strokes, OLIVIA RODRIGO stole the hearts of everyone. However, it didn't take an album or music videos or being a successful actress to steal CECILIA BRODSKY's heart — she had it from the start.

It's always been Iris, Liv and Lil. The self proclaimed Unholy Trinity after an unhealthy amount of Glee reruns and ice cream after Joshua Bassett broke Olivia's heart.

But in order to understand Liv and Lil, time must be rewound to before she entered East High and Cecilia might've thought she had a chance and she almost had the courage too until Olivia got cast and everything moved at the speed of light and the next thing she knew, Cecilia watched as Liv fell in love with curly hair and honey eyes.

But, they were friends first. And, unfortunately, that's what they were always destined to be. Liv and Lil not Liv & Lil. Liv and Lil who have sleepovers and watch Glee until the wee hours of the morning and paint each other's nails. Not Liv & Lil who run each other's hands through their hair and cuddle in bed and Lil hating strawberry ice cream, but being willing to taste it anytime Liv wanted it.

But, the fateful night that SOUR drops, Olivia comes knocking at 2 in the morning on Cecilia's door because Iris had an early morning and Conan wasn't responding. So, clad in her white nightgown, Lil opens her window and Liv climbs in — high off of success, but sobbing nonetheless. However, when her breathing calms down, Liv notices how the moon that's shining into Cecilia's room makes her eyes sparkle in an almost ethereal way.

QUOTES!

❝ glee?

glee

❝ i don't know how you don't like strawberry ice cream — it's so good! ❞

eh, i'm a chocolate lady if i do say so myself

❝ hey, did you know that the way the light is reflecting off of your eyes — it makes them look like chocolate covered strawberries

NOTES!

𝐢. I'm in love with Olivia Rodrigo

𝐢𝐢. Cecilia has been pining for years for Olivia

𝐢𝐢𝐢. I did not define sexualities for either of them — so it's open to interpt!

𝐢𝐯. Cecilia's style is the literal definition of cottagecore

𝐯. Lil's not an actress or anything, but she's famous by association ( however she instagram is private, but she appears on the girl's instas quite often ). password is fav song on sour.

𝐯𝐢. I'm obsessed with them

𝐯𝐢𝐢. I'm here for the Joshua and Sabrina slander >:)

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. UGH LIV AND LIL

 UGH LIV AND LIL