Chapter 52 - Raid!

The text came at close to eleven at night. Nejire and Izuku were in Nejire's room this time (which was fairly ordinary, bar everything being a shade of blue similar to Nejire's hair, and a twin size bed as Nejire normally had a tendency to roll a lot during her sleep) when it arrived. The two of them looked at it, and Nejire quickly hugged Izuku. "We'll definitely save her this time."

"Yeah."

Nejire pulled him down to the bed, gently hugging him as her hair curled around the both of them. "Don't worry about it, just go.. to... shleep..."

Izuku turned around slightly and kissed her forehead, before letting himself drift off as well.

Once the time of the operation came, a large amount of officers gathered outside the building in question, along with all the heroes involved. Everyone was going through preparations, Nejire and Izuku were wrapping their capture bracelets, Mirio was stretching, Tamaki was eating various foods, Kirishima was doing various exercises, Asui was also stretching and Uraraka was going through breathing exercises.

All the couples gave each other goodbye hugs, before falling into position. However, when the doorbell was about to be pressed, a giant broke out the gates, causing several officers to be blown back.

Eraser Head grabbed two of them using his capture scarf whilst Midori Raiko caught the other, placing them on the ground. 

The giant wound up a large punch, screaming about how it was too early in the morning, and aimed it at the group. Midori Raiko was the first to react, his quirk filling his body and he jumped forward, landing on top of the fist and swift jumping down on it, pushing it into the ground. During that moment, Ryukyu had transformed and proceeded to pin the giant man down.

"My agency will take care of him! The rest of you keep moving forward!" She called out, and Nejire-Chan and Midori Raiko smiled at each other once more before they moved their separate ways. Nejire-Chan led Uravity and Froppy to help Rykyu whilst Midori Raiko became part of the charge through the gates.

The minor villains along the way were shut down by some of the other heroes and police officers, as they declared their search warrant. Midori Raiko and Lemillion began leading the charge, neither of them using quirks to save their strength with police officers and minor heroes working together to deal with all the members sent outside. 

Side by side the two charged straight into the base, throwing the door aside as they continued forward. They ran until they reached a small potted plant, which according to the map was travelled through in order to get Eri back to her... room.

A small resistance brought up at the time of opening was taken down by the teamwork of Bubble Girl and Centipeder and the overwhelming numbers and equipment of the police force., the two working in perfect unison to pin and detain the Shie Hassaikai members along the way. However, they ended up needing to stay behind as a result, dropping two more from the group.

They initially came up against a wall, with Sir Nighteye insisting this was the right way. After a verification from Lemillion, Red Riot and Midori Raiko worked in unison to destroy the temporary wall, revealing the remainder of the tunnel. Together, the heroes and remaining police force keep running until the walls about them start shifting and changing.

"It's Irinaka!" The police chief calls out as all the heroes struggle to keep their balance.

"He shouldn't be able to do the whole underground though!" Rock Lock called back, struggling just as much to keep balance.

"He used some of a quirk boosting drug! Eraser, can you deal with this?!" Fat Gum replied.

"I need to be able to see the main body!" Eraser Head shot back, the teacher and Fat Gum working together to keep balance.