Chapter 36 - With The League Of Villains

Finally, after what had felt like an eternity, Izuku was returned to the mortal plane with a full plane and a tired mind. He was immediately blinded, despite the incredibly dimly lit room it was far brighter than anything he had been exposed to in... probably only a few hours huh? Time felt weird and he was completely disoriented, and the poking in his leg didn't help. Oh that was a knife. Huh. 

There was also a slight tingling in his arms. He turned to look at them and saw them covered in burns. That could be it.

He finally looked around and saw various people, whom he immediately recognized as many members of the League of Villains. Spinner, Toga, Dabi, Twice, Kurogiri, Magne, Mr. Compress and of course Shigaraki. Immediately noticeable was Toga holding a knife covered in blood. 'That, that would explain my leg. Ow.' Izuku thought, wincing slightly as he registered his placement.

He was seated on a rubber chair to try and nullify most of his quirk so he couldn't feasibly escape. "Sooooooo... how are things?" Izuku said, smiling at them. Toga giggled, several of them tsked, Kurogiri along with Dabi remained impassive and Shigaraki became agitated. 'Good. The more irritated they are, the easier an escape should be, and the easier they'll be to beat in a fight.'

Izuku just kept smiling as Shigaraki clenched a cup before responding. "You little brat, do you know what your situation is?!" He yelled. Izuku didn't respond, and pretended to ponder the question.

"Nope, could you explain it?" Izuku responded, smiling at them. Izuku could've sworn he heard a chuckle but couldn't place the source as he looked around the room. Soon his eyes landed on a screen that read 'audio only'. He didn't question it and simply continuing looking around.

In all fairness, it was a fairly nice bar, if it weren't for the whole "villains' base where they have me held kidnapped" thing. But you know. Thought that counts and whatnot.

Regardless, he watched Shigaraki stand up and quickly leave, followed by a bored Kurogiri. Soon enough the other villains each retired for the night, the last to leave being Toga as Izuku quietly hummed to himself, his energy charging as much as he could. He had spent a lot during the fight with Muscular, and during the night in general. He wouldn't be able to use it yet, but he'd probably find a chance.

"So, you are this 'cheat code' Shigaraki keeps whining about?" A disembodied voice spoke.
"And that makes you his... what sugar daddy?" Izuku joked, keeping his own spirits up.

The voice simply chuckled, before speaking again. "I suppose that is one way to look at it. However, I am simply referred to as All For One."
"Wow that sounds way too intimidating to be some little pawn. I take it you're actually the one in charge?"
"Indeed child, you learn fast. It is a shame that you will probably become little more than a mindless Nomu. But for now, you will serve as a... tool to help guide him. You see, everyone when they see their peak is ending, wishes to build a continuation." All For One explained. Izuku hummed in understanding, and the man continued, "A legacy if you will. So once I finally come to an end, he will continue on in my stead."
"I see. Wise not old eh?" Izuku joked, absorbing the information.
"Haha, indeed child. Sorry for rambling, when you are stuck with mindless creatures, and many villains, none of whom can really hold a deep conversation without bringing up some kind of violence or how much they want to destroy something, or their desire for alcohol. Kurogiri is a very, very bad alcoholic. Doesn't make for great conversation. Well anyway, I shall leave you to it. Enjoy your last days of life. Or not. Whatever works." All For One said, before a tone sounded, signaling him shutting off whatever system connected him from somewhere to here.

Izuku sighed, bored once more. He glanced around, and figured it was a bad idea to sleep. Thinking back to biology lessons, he figured his best route would be to discretely use his quirk to force his adrenal gland into slight overdrive, and forcibly stop anything that may make him sleepy. It hurt his head slightly, but it was better than falling asleep and his energy depleting.