Chapter 8 - The USJ

Several days of school later, class 1-A arrived to see Aizawa-sensei standing at the front of the gates with a bus. He explained they would be going to a separate part of U.A, known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. It was a specialized area to help students with skills related to search and rescue. Everyone was excited for having a field trip so early on in the term, let alone in the year, and much to Iida's dismay, the class piled onto the bus in their usual disorderly fashion. 

Eventually Izuku found himself sitting with Bakugo, and for some reason Asui (who sat nearby) turned the conversation to Bakugo's... less than amiable personality. 

"Bakugo," Asui started, "what's wrong with your personality?"
"What the FUCK did you just say about me?!" Bakugo replied, meeting bluntness with bluntness.
"I mean, she has a point dude," Kirishima broke in, his hard-headedness showing in another of many ways. At least he had the defensive capabilities to deal with it.
"Yo, watch what the FUCK you're saying about me shitty hair! I have a FUCKING fantastic personality!" Bakugo retorted... somewhat proving his classmates' point.
"Man, you're just backing our point up," Kaminari jumped in as well. For some reason being idiotic without his quirk short-circuiting his brain.
"YOU WANNA DIE YOU ELECTRIC BAST-" Bakugo broke off with a start as the bus stopped, saving his classmates from hell. For now, anyway.

Everyone stepped out to look over the massive dome that was the USJ, before stepping through the doors to be greeted by Thirteen. "Greetings students of 1-A! I am Thirteen, and I will be teaching you search and rescue operations!" they began, Izuku managing to keep his motor mouth closed. Probably cause Aizawa-sensei was standing right next to him. "Today we will be focussing on..." they began to trail off, noticing Aizawa-sensei's hair standing on end. Everyone looked at the red eyed teacher, who began preparing to fight. 

Their attention quickly turned to the target of their teacher's terrifying gaze, to see a purple mist with some... less than friendly looking people coming out of it. "Hey, fake villains, neat!" Kaminari said... still not having had used his quirk yet apparently. He was quickly met with a hard whack from Jiro, and Aizawa-sensei clarifying that those were real villains. "Thirteen, protect the kids, I'll hold them off," He said before jumping down the stairs and immediately knocking one of the many, many villains out.

Izuku was looking, doing his best to calm his nerves before hearing Thirteen call out to Iida to run for teachers. The mist guy showed up, saying "I'm sorry, I can't let you do that." Katsuki and Kirishima thought the best idea would be to try and rush the metal frame of the villain. Before they reached him, a purple mist appeared in their way and they flew straight through it before it closed behind them again. "I have my orders to torture and kill you, so not resisting will make this marginally less painful," the mist said before engulfing all students in a mist, sending them to different locations.

Looking down, he saw the water moments before crashing straight into it. After his eyes took a moment to readjust, he saw a shark villain coming towards him. Izuku carefully made sure the lightning wasn't arcing around him and powered up his legs in an attempt to get out of the water, when he saw the shark get kicked and a tongue wrap around him. Ignoring the weirdness of the situation (it was a world where almost everyone had a superpower, so that wasn't really too hard), he was launched flawlessly out of the water and gently placed on the boat as Asui landed next to him. 

"Asui-" Izuku started before being cut off.
"Call me Tsu." The frog girl cut him off
"R-r-right, Tsu, thanks for the save back there."
"It's no problem. I saved the diaper boy as well... unfortunately," she muttered the last part, before gesturing to the purple... haired kid slumped over in a corner next to her, "he still has the audacity to try stuff."
"Let's just ignore him for now," to be fair, everyone wanted to do that permanently, not just Izuku, "We're trapped on this boat, surrounded by water villains and need to get back to the middle."
"Do you have any ideas Izuku?"
"Well, I don't think they know your quirk, otherwise I highly doubt you would be sent to what is effectively your element, so we have that on our side at least."
"Yes... that is true. How does your quirk react with water?"
"Good question. Shall we let the villains be the first to find out?"
"Sounds fair to me. I'm not carrying the grapist though."
"Grapist?"
"Grapist." She responded with a smirk. Izuku sighed and relented, taking the 'Grapist' under one of his arms, as they prepared to electrocute the water.