Chapter 41 - Ultimate Moves!

Izuku yawned. He had stayed up way too late the night prior studying the textbooks, and as the rest of the class began getting up to prepare for their first of a dozen days training ultimate moves, he had to prepare for one of his first days being tutored by none other than principal Nezu. His classmates were all gathered downstairs, eating light breakfasts with their hero costumes in their cases nearby. 

Comparatively, Izuku had a massive bundle of books, notes and his laptop tucked under one arm as the other was holding an open book, one on high level particle polarity. He managed to successfully avoid all the silver cases (to this day Bakugo believed Izuku had a second quirk that gave him a sixth sense when reading and walking).

He went to the kitchen and began creating his breakfast, a special diet from Recovery Girl to speed up his recovery post quirk overuse (who was, needless to say, not impressed). Regardless, he made the high energy meal and sat down at the table, picking at it and flipping further through the book (he was now about halfway through, starting some time last ni- early in the morning), whilst his friends around him continued talking. 

He got lost in the information, something that he tended to do quite a bit. It began with the way magnets worked, which then scaled up into the Earth's magnetic field and how, as a result of the iron core in the centre of the Earth, it was able to repel various magnetic fields that would otherwise basically melt humanity. But more interesting to him was the way the polarity was produced, by the molten iron in the centre. Furthermore, occasionally the Earth's polarity would just flip on a dime, seemingly caused by-

"Dude, just stop! I feel dumb enough already!" Kaminari called out across the dining room. Izuku blushed in embarrassment and shrunk into the chair, clamping his mouth shut. Bakugo cackled loudly at Izuku's embarrassment whilst Iida and Todoroki comforted the embarrassed boy.

However, it didn't take long for Aizawa-sensei to show up, popping his head through the door and call all the students, bar Izuku, to go to one of the gyms to start their training. The students rose quickly and filed outside with their cases in hand (and in Bakugo's case, Yaoyorozu's hand in the other).

Izuku meanwhile left the bundle of books by the door for him to pick up as he went upstairs, grabbing some more notebooks and pens. He got changed, and after collecting the items by the front door, he turned off the lights to the dorms as he made his way to Principal Nezu's office. 

Just before he could knock on the door, it swung open and Izuku only barely didn't stumble as he saw Nezu there with his ever-present smile. "Ah, Izuku! I've been expecting you! Now, let's not waste any time, bring those books to the teaching room!" Nezu said, walking by a slightly stunned Izuku. The boy quickly regained his senses and ran to catch up with his current teacher.

When they got there, he could see it had been remodeled slightly. Along with the whiteboard, there was a digital display and a small testing chamber. The small testing chamber consisted of what seemed to be dense, yet clear concrete (perhaps an extension of Cementoss's quirk? He would ask Nezu in a moment) with a small metal claw that was probably to replicate a hand on the inside, connected to a metal coil on the outside.

Nezu hopped up to the desk, and using the open computer began loading up a presentation he had prepared earlier. He gestured for Izuku to put down the textbooks (which he was quite grateful for) and to open up his notebooks, specifically the one containing details regarding his own quirk.

"Now, while we are getting ready, are there any preliminary questions or statements?" Nezu spoke, smile present and eyes locked onto his screen.
"Yes actually," Izuku said, looking at the testing chamber, "Is this clear cement Cementoss's doing?"
"Indeed!" Nezu replied, his smile brightening, "it is in part from my initiative to inspire more creative quirk use. He can modify the properties to an extent, and as such was able to create transparent cement! I like to inspire my staff to better themselves as heroes, and as such can inspire students to do similar! Although, the metal claw was part from Power-Loader and part from none other than Mei Hatsume!"