Chapter 68 - To Tomorrow [FINALE]

Izuku yawned as he rolled over in the bed. Or at least he tried to.

He was firmly locked on his side by a tight pair of arms around his waist. He looked down to see mostly sky blue, along with the soft grey of the quilts. And of course the arms around his waist. The sky blue hair wrapped around him, almost like a scarf, was surprisingly comfortable though.

But...

"Nejire, c'mon, we gotta get up soon," Izuku mumbled, his eyes still heavy.

He felt Nejire mumble something, her head buried into his back, as she pulled Izuku tighter towards her. He vaguely heard something along the lines of 'five more minutes', but wasn't quite sure.

He chuckled contentedly, eventually managing to turn around in Nejire's arms and facing his girlfriend.

She pushed the side of her head into his chest, snuggling tighter into him and Izuku smiled blissfully, carefully bringing his arms to hold her closer and gently stroke her hair.

"Nejire, c'mon, we need to get up."

"No we don't, it's the holidays," Nejire mumbled back.

She was correct; neither of them needed to take Eri to school and Izuku for Izuku it was his mid semester holidays of the third year. Nejire had officially graduated U.A and started her heroics, a fully-fledged side-kick to Ryukyu and was going to open up an agency soon along with Tamaki and Mirio (who were both side-kicks to Fat Gum and Nighteye respectively).

The two of them were currently at Nejire's studio apartment; a small apartment in a large block of flats somewhere just on the outskirts of the city. Izuku had gotten permission from his adoptive parents to stay with Nejire for the holidays.

Both of them were very supportive, even if his mother was... more than fond of teasing the two. Although she did remind them, mildly suggestively, that she didn't want to became a grandmother to more children just yet - Eri was more than enough for now as she would relentlessly tease them.

Speaking of, the little girl (who had definitely started growing taller but she would always be little to everyone else) had started proper public school. This had taken a long time for Izuku and Nejire to settle on one, trying to find one that would definitely be good for her; trawling through reviews and going to dozens of tours in-between their school work (although Izuku definitely had the free time to do so, considering his level of advancement).

As such, after another a long time of eventually managing to convince Eri to do give it a shot and see if she liked it, the two walked her to her first day of school. 

And, much to Izuku and Nejire's happiness, when they came to pick her up from the school they had finally settled on she was excitedly talking to a small group of her friends, all of whom had eager smiles on their faces and Eri retold various stories from the many pro-heroes she had contact with on a regular basis.

Although, they did have to do their best to ignore the curious stares from other parents; considering Eri's age and the teenagers' ages... well. Adoption in their circumstances wasn't the most common. In fact, Izuku was fairly certain it was probably one of very few cases in Japanese history. 

That wasn't important though, as the rest of the world faded away as the little family walked Eri back to U.A, the girl being swung in-between the teens as she wore her green and blue backpack, courtesy of Yaoyorozu.

And of course, this meant Eri was on holidays too.

So...