Chapter 14 - Hero names!

Izuku yawned as he wiped the sleep out of his eyes, even if it was not much. It was Monday, and so he had to go back to school. Aizawa-sensei had not come over to the Bakugo household this weekend, but based on the excited pings in the class chat (which was currently named "Class 1 YAYYYY", at least for the last day and probably for the next three hours if Mina's... excessive sociability was anything to go by) he had visited about half the class so far. 

Everyone's parents had said yes with no question, as they were pleased with the prospect of good protection for their children along with the social aspect, and needless to say everyone was egging their parents to say yes.

Izuku had spent the weekend catching up on work he had missed whilst training and preparing for the Sports Festival, along with some reading, mostly about ancient Japanese mythology.

Groggily clambering to the dining room, he mumbled a good morning to his family as he made breakfast for himself. Eventually he had eaten, packed his books and made his way out the door with Bakugo close behind after the latter finished a screaming match between them and their mother. 

Bakugo was under threat of being grounded for a week after calling their mother an "old hag" way too many times and so he was quick to pack his bags and call a goodbye following Izuku.

The two made their way to school and to the class, where they began the grind for the day.

Izuku watched the no-longer bandaged body of Aizawa-sensei come through the door. After a brief interrogation regarding the lack of injuries so quickly. Aizawa-sensei explained that Recovery Girl had done a lot of healing and that he hadn't really been that injured throughout the whole of the USJ incident.

"So, first up, we have a special Hero Logistics class." Aizawa-sensei started explaining, once he finished the explanation about his injuries. 
'Please don't be a test, I haven't studied for any tests I didn't know there'd be one AHHH' Izuku thought before his internal ramblings were cut off by Aizawa-sensei's clarifications. "After the Sports Festival, many hero agencies have extended offers of internships to you first years, so treasure this opportunity. Normally they don't do this, but many of you have impressed them greatly with your skills and abilities displayed throughout the festival."
"So this is a chance to line up a hero agency for after school?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"Not quite. This is a chance to prove yourself, as you will need to maintain interest for your career beyond high school. As such, we will hand out the interest sheets so you can choose where you want to go but first, if you're going to be patrolling in public, you're going to need-" Aizawa-sensei was abruptly cut off by Midnight strolling through the door (much to Grapist's delight) "Hero names!"
"And because I'm not good at this, Midnight will be here to approve your names before she hands the paperwork to me." With that, Aizawa-sensei began to zip himself up in his sleeping bag and shuffled over to the corner.
"Alright, here are some whiteboards, write down your ideas and we'll have people come up one by one and present them! Do your best~" Midnight announced, handing a small stack of whiteboards to the front of each row. 

Once Izuku received his, he was at a complete loss. It seemed as though the entire class was at a stand-off, waiting to see who would go first when Aoyama stood up, walked to the front and, with a twinkle in his eyes, announced his hero name. "I can not stop twinkling!"
"Hmm... little wordy, maybe cut off the 'I' and merge 'can not' into 'can't', and it'll be passable!" Midnight said with a thumbs-up.

With the slight confidence boost after Aoyama's... interesting name was accepted, Mina went up next with the name "Alien Queen". Unfortunately for her, Midnight quickly rejected this as it was deemed too scary. 

The class fell into an awkward silence after that, until Tsu was the next to approach the podium. "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!" She announced.
"Adorable! Approved!" Midnight responded quickly.