Chapter 43: The Crushing From U.A

After the sky shattering large scale repulsion, Izuku knew he would be briefly out of commission. It was an unfortunate side effect of such a powerful, large scale move but it achieved it's purpose by getting all the thrown dodgeballs to be deflected and hit many targets, whilst still no-one was eliminated they were all in danger of being eliminated whilst all the U.A students were ready to clean up. Izuku fell behind their ranks with a shield provided from Yaoyorozu as Bakugo coordinated the next stage of attack. 

Bakugo shot up into the air and, using some grenade cases (courtesy of Yaoyorozu) that he had filled with nitroglycerin, and tossed them in the general direction of where the main groups were situated. These groups quickly scattered as the grenades blew up the ground, making it impossible for them to keep their footing.

Following that, Todoroki created several ice ramps for the close range fighters to use, namely Kirishima, Iida, Mina, Shoji, Sato, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Izuku, Hagakure and Ojiro. Each of them were launched with a combination of Sero's tape to launch them and Uraraka's quirk to make them immune to the effects of gravity briefly. 

Each close combat student landed on a designated target, and pinned them until they used a cannon (also courtesy of Yaoyorozu) with Mineta's orbs in order to keep them there. Each student managed to pin down two, meaning each student managed to get one of the required two eliminations.

Whilst each student did that, the longer ranged fighter's warded off any students that attempted to steal class 1-A's pickings with a combination of blue lasers, birds, sound waves, electricity, stinging poison (courtesy of Asui) and Hagakure's invisibility allowing for her to sufficiently scout out enemy positions.

Soon all the 1-A students gathered together and, with a few defensive students situated along the outskirts to keep an eye out as they discussed. "Alright, so, summary; Yaoyorozu can't use her quirk much more after that, so someone will need to help her. Bakugo, I'm putting you on that role. Next, Kaminari is close to crossing his voltage, Jiro, you'll need to stick with him. Furthermore, Koda's quirk is probably lacking animals to call for at this point, stick with Tokoyami and perhaps help with controlling Dark Shadow. Uraraka is close to nausea, so she'll need to stay with 'Tsu. Everyone needs to pair off anyway, and we need to keep moving. Let me know of any other limits about to be crossed. Let's go 1-A!" Izuku cheered, and his classmates cheered in agreement.

It didn't take long for them to mobilize again (after hearing an announcement regarding the 20 eliminations yet no passes so far from the tired sounding guy) and they travelled to the city region. Jiro and Shoji had managed to track down a group after Koda received word of birds being shot at from someone with a peculiar slingshot quirk.

The class sent Hagakure to check it out, and from the looks of it several school groups were having a brawl in the city area. After silently incapacitating the slingshot quirked girl, Hagakure signaled for the class to climb up, using lengths of Sero's tape to maneuver their way up the building.

Collectively, 1-A decided that Yaoyorozu (who was suffering from the most quirk use withdrawal) would have the greatest trouble with a large brawl and as such she should take the elimination of the slingshot quirked girl.

Unfortunately for that plan (which was unanimous bar one), Mineta quickly stole the elimination for himself when the class were discussing their next move (and Yaoyorozu was creating a few last utility items for the class to use). Believe it or not, he was the odd one out.

Whilst Mineta was running away, Izuku and most of the class sighed deeply. "Alright, adjusting the plan, Bakugo you'll have to stay with Yaoyorozu since you two probably have the best teamwork whilst using a minimal amount materials on her part. You two stay back and try and avoid the primary fighting, everyone else we're going to pincer the groups in the crossroads, before some form of incapacitation. Let's do this!"