Chapter 6 - First Day

Izuku and Katsuki were engaged in a heated game of checkers, Izuku winning (despite him never needing one he still had 30 odd backup strategies that were constantly shifting), when their father walked in. 

He still wasn't used to the calm sight of his biological son playing with his adopted son, it was eerie but nice, but once he regained his composure he called out to the boys. "Hey kids, look what came for you today!" He said whilst tossing them a letter each. The boy's eyes widened as they quickly rushed to their respective rooms to read the letter as fast as possible. 

The house echoed with Katsuki's excited "FUCK YEAH!" and Izuku's equally ecstatic, if somewhat more restrained, "Yes!". They immediately ran out of their rooms and looked each other dead in the eyes. "1-A" They said in sync. Now was the part they were both waiting for. Katsuki went first. "110," he said, Izuku had a smirk growing on his face.
"111," the green haired boy replied.
 Katsuki was steaming but looked his brother dead in the eyes and simply said "Damn nerd."
"OI! Get your assess down here for dinner!" Their mother called them down, "You two have a couple days before school starts, and had better keep good until then!" she continued, as the boys hurried down the stairs. They did not need to piss her off, that would definitely shatter their mood.

It was the day. Their first day of high school. After their mother got a photo, she said it was for memories, but both her children knew it was for blackmail purposes, the two started on their way to school. 

It was a short walk and were both ecstatic. At least, that meant Izuku was motor mouthing his curiosity regarding who would be in his class, what would be their quirks, etc (he had made sure to pack at least two notebooks and a couple pens) whereas for Bakugo this meant he was actually occasionally engaging with his brother's energetic tendencies. Izuku did make sure to reel himself in slightly, and by slightly it was closer to marginally, as to not overwhelm his new classmates. Eventually the pair managed to find their way through the giant school and made it to a pair of giant double doors, with a large golden 1-A adorning the top.

They entered the room to be greeted by the blue haired boy from the entrance exam. He immediately recognized them and made his way over. He fixed his glasses, unintentionally intimidating the green haired boy, and began to make some... interesting arm movements as he began addressing the two. "Greetings! I am Iida Tenya! I apologize for my actions on the day of the entrance exam! I severely misjudged your intentions and look forward to establishing a relationship!" he finished with a sharp bow. Bakugo just glared at the boy and made his way to an empty desk, whereas Izuku did his best to calm the boy and began to fanboy slightly. "I'm Izuku! Wait you're an Iida! Are you related to Ingenium? What's your quirk? Do you have engines similar to his? Hey, has anyone ever had engines on the back of their head? That'd be annoying," he excitedly shot off, doing his best to restrain himself, albeit unsuccessful. It wasn't working. He heard his brother yell at him to, quote, "chill the fuck out". Izuku apologized before taking a seat near his brother, leaving Iida in a slight shock.

After a little while, and a lot more greetings, Iida returned to his own seat and began waiting for the teacher. There was still a couple more minutes, but he was unimpressed by their teacher regardless. This was U.A! The top hero school in the country! And yet their teacher was absent! He sighed; he knew this was his best chance to become a hero but there were surely better schools with better teachers than this! He straightened his back further and waited for the bell to ring.

Izuku was slightly embarrassed by his lack of restraint but didn't let it hamper him as he greeted the girl, he had talked to at the exams. He hadn't seen her quirk in action and was really curious as to what it did, with lightning firing throughout his head as he powered his brain and senses. Suddenly, he heard a shuffling at the door as a zombie emerged from a sleeping bag. He jumped, attracting the attention of his classmates who then proceeded to look at what had startled the green haired boy. "4 seconds. Good enough. Right, put on the P.E uniforms and come out to the field." He told them, rather monotonously.
"But sir! Wasn't there meant to be an introductory assembly today!" Iida called out.
"We teachers are allowed to do what we like. Welcome to U.A," The teacher responded, with a grin that can only be described as shit eating, "I'm Aizawa-sensei, and you've got 5 minutes to get changed. If you are late you will be expelled."