Chapter Seven - Meeting

Annoyed.

Angry.

Frustrated.

Tired.

Analia felt it all.

She was pissed. Being a maid for 2 fucking days at that household was a nightmare. On top of that. She found Nothing.

The snooping, The questions. There was Nothing. Not a fucking thing!

She was so angry that it clouded her judgement and she started to lash at things at the mansion. Maids started to think she was crazy. Before anyone could get suspicious she cut the mission short and left. However, that wasn't the only reason she left. There was something else..

Being told Roberto was just like her she cursed herself. She should've known better. She wouldn't find anything. He would've made sure his staff were kept at a tight level. Not revealing any of his secrets. 

It soon started to make sense as everytime she sought a maid out for a question there whole demeanor changed in a second, there hands would start to shake, sweat would pour of their foreheads but most of all their sweet innocent faces would pale.

Some,however, ran away from her like she was some fucking time bomb.

Out of all of it, Analia was deeply devastated at the fact she never met any of her so called brothers and sister.

Deep down she wanted to see them. But knowing the family they were probably up to something.

She doesn't know wherever to hate her siblings or to let the grudge go. But they are apart of Roberto and they stuck by him. She hates the fact they stood by him after what he had done. It made her question them? Which is why she wants them to suffer. But she can't help think. What if they're innocent? However, all those thoughts go down the drain as she sees them supporting Roberto on the Media's.

Everytime she sees a picture of them on the daily newspapers or the media she can't help but feel envious. It makes her hate them. She can't help it. Why do they get to have their father and not her?!

Because of this, in her anger, she banned the Papers and Media shows where the families appearances come on, in her home.

Of course they'd be on every Tv channel, after all to the public eye know them as billionaire's who own many restaurants and business chains. 

But what the public don't know is who they really are. The Italian Mafia.

Only the underground world know them as that.

Even though Analia had banned sources where she could see what the were doing she still had her links and other reliable people where she'd get her sources from.

One day, she wanted to make sure her mother was kept safe and no one knew where she was so she had an investigation done to see if anyone had made any searches for her. But there was none. Which made Analia question. Why did her siblings not look for her? Didnt they want a mother like she had wanted a father? She could help but feel more hatred for them.

Her hatred started to grow for her siblings as she started to question many things. Nothing made sense. So she let her anger and confusion cloud her judgment and made sure they would pay too but not in the way she would make Roberto. There payment would be different ..